*CONFIRMED* Cranium Command & Body Wars Current State

Do You Think Cranium Command Was Bulldozed?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • No!

Votes: 51 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bairstow

But that makes zero sense. Without his own attraction, they would have to explain to the guests who he is, and how would they have tiime for such a thing? Maybe if he was just kept around as a generic "kid" he would fit into a figment ride.

Jwhee

Original Poster
The concept is that they would make the imagination ride with old Epcot characters such as dream finder, the food rocks foods, and buzzy ( when they rod imagination)

RedFurredCadet

No, if buzzy were going to be in imagination he would go in it as Buzzy.
Most likely. I only said him being the next Dreamfinder in terms of title (well, as in captain Buzzy, you may as well have Dreamfinder Buzzy if it were likely! I am getting ahead of myself I think here)
But that makes zero sense. Without his own attraction, they would have to explain to the guests who he is, and how would they have tiime for such a thing? Maybe if he was just kept around as a generic "kid" he would fit into a figment ride.
All I could mention, if it were to happen, would probably to focus on the right brain side of things.

Jwhee

Original Poster
This is a really weird concept, then.
Why do you think so? Have you noticed almost every item for purchase in the Imagination gift shop is old school Epcot? I mean they sell Tapestry of Nations and world of motion figure, tons of shirts with old epcot logos.

Bairstow

Well I hope something is done with the characters. It's been too long.

faux_epic_mickey_type_piece_by_dyemooch-d500o7z.jpg

RedFurredCadet

I totally get the "it's cheaper to not tear it out" mentality that guarantees the theater's continued stagnation, but I'm honestly shocked Buzzy still sits there... isn't he a fairly complex animatronic? I would've expected them to either A) strip him for parts for other AAs or B) remove him from posterity (give him to the archives or put him on display for the fans like they do with the old Figments).
I thought for a moment that they would restore Buzzy and place him up for display somehow; I even prophesied (HA) that they might strip him of hydraulics and transplant him some electronic framework. I even did a possibilities article on how they could've updated Buzzy, so I wonder if this is the case with the eyewitness account.

RedFurredCadet

WOOO! He is still intact!
Thanks for sharing that, now I "get" what was meant by the scaffolding. Is that your image or someone else's?
Apparently I have no Instagram account for the time being, so this photograph was done by someone else catching a glimpse of our brain pilot. Judging by the looks of Buzzy, I have a feeling he seems to be in good hands for the time being...
...well, at least his eye problem was corrected, but sheesh his hands!

ExtinctJenn

Now I think that the scaffolding wasn't for Buzzy, maybe it is to fix the ceiling????
Could be a little bit of both... Buzzy was high off the ground so they'd need something to get up to him if they are indeed working on him but they'd also need it for work anywhere up high.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom