Concerns about the Matterhorn...

NobodyElse

Just a general observation.

I often see people criticize themed attractions for not being realistic enough. I also see some people (and I think there might be an intersecting group here) that feel the Matterhorn Bobsleds are too rough, calling for some sort of track replacement.

While I've never ridden an actual bobsled, what I've seen over the years on television tells me that real bobsleds are plenty rough, and our Anaheim coaster version seems to do an admirable job of replicating that experience.

I guess you can't please everybody...?

mickEblu

I often see people criticize themed attractions for not being realistic enough. I also see some people (and I think there might be an intersecting group here) that feel the Matterhorn Bobsleds are too rough, calling for some sort of track replacement.

While I've never ridden an actual bobsled, what I've seen over the years on television tells me that real bobsleds are plenty rough, and our Anaheim coaster version seems to do an admirable job of replicating that experience.

We want to hear the cannons on POTC. Not actually get hit by a cannonball

Sharon&Susan

You're right....

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride really needs to make you feel like you're run over by a train.

Disneylover152

Number one rule of watching Fresh baked..... Ignore every rumor they claim to know. They say a lot of nonsense in their videos.

I like watching their regular chanel because I actually enjoy David & Ian wandering the parks, but their second channel (FreshBaked Previews? something like that) is a mess. I don't ever take any of their rumors or "inside info" seriously anymore. Remember the "monorail reroute Insider Info" thing. Yikes.

beachlover4444

and dont snow mountains have avalanches just like the matterhorn had?

Phroobar

and dont snow mountains have avalanches just like the matterhorn had?
I think it would be cool if the Matterhorn had a spinning avalanche tunnel similar to the one Universal studio tour had.

hqdefault.jpg

Phroobar

People would puke by the top of the first hill. There use to be a snow effect in the lift hill. Now it is only at the windows were you see the Yeti walk by.

Miru

The Matterhorn isn’t quite as agonizing as GGC, but it still feels cramped and rough. An improvement here, under Chapek, would be wishing on a Monkey’s Paw. One one hand, it would be more comfortable, but on the other, say hello to Expedition Elsa.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom