Conan Disney World Gun Joke...

EPCOTPluto

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Now pass the whiskey."

~Abe Lincoln.

:lookaroun

_Scar

"Life's a rootin tootin good time. I really hope Conan succeeds." - Teddy Roosevelt

"MMM bacon." - Taft

Wilt Dasney

"Life's a rootin tootin good time. I really hope Conan succeeds." - Teddy Roosevelt

"MMM bacon." - Taft
"You two keep arguing over breakfast meats and late-night talk shows. I promise not to get elected president in the meantime." *evil laugh*

~ Woodrow Wilson

nuttyskadork

Craig Ferguson kicks all their butts IMO. Conan's become too hoaky as of late. I mean driving a monster truck over a giant pumpkin is cool and all, but whatever happened to the host being the best part of the show?

TheBeatles

Jay will eventually be canceled. His show is painful to watch. The ratings are low and it has hurt the ratings of shows following his.

He recently expressed interest in going back to 'The Tonight Show.'

Conan is great, but I don't believe he is tonight show great. He never should have left his time slot because his brand of humor was perfect for that time. He had an easy gig with little pressure.

_Scar

Jay will eventually be canceled. His show is painful to watch. The ratings are low and it has hurt the ratings of shows following his.

He recently expressed interest in going back to 'The Tonight Show.'

Conan is great, but I don't believe he is tonight show great. He never should have left his time slot because his brand of humor was perfect for that time. He had an easy gig with little pressure.

:veryconfu:lol: Do you assume young adults are only watching TV at 12:30?

muteki

Craig Ferguson kicks all their butts IMO. Conan's become too hoaky as of late. I mean driving a monster truck over a giant pumpkin is cool and all, but whatever happened to the host being the best part of the show?

Seconding this. I was a die-hard Conan fan when he had his old show, and I am sure to some degree my opinion of him now is affected by his changing coasts, but he has been quite "meh" at his new time.

However with Conan's absence at 11:30 I have started watching Craig Ferguson, who I have grown quite fond of.

TURKEY

Since others seem to be questioning why threads are in News and Rumors, why is this one?

Other than 1 or 2 posts, this has nothing to do with WDW at all.

_Scar

Since others seem to be questioning why threads are in News and Rumors, why is this one?

Other than 1 or 2 posts, this has nothing to do with WDW at all.

Thank you for informing us. Personally, I don't know either... but at least this thread is more positive and meaningful than some others... :animwink::lol::lookaroun

JimboJones123

Original Poster
I might like Jay a bunch if he did not do that annoying repeat the punchline three times while mumbling thing. Every joke seems to pander to the theme of it wa kinda funny, get it now, how about now, ah, I guess some of you just did not get it??? sad for you.

It is all kind of uncomfortible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom