Complimentary park admission for guests affected by volcanic ash flight cancellations

Next Big Thing

Good job on their part, but I must say that i'm not so sure they would have done it had Sea World not done it first for Sea World Parks & Entertainment. Not anything against Disney, it's great that they are doing this, i'm just pointing out that Sea World did this a few days before them and it almost seems like they are only doing it so they don't look bad since Sea World Parks & Entertainment did it.

wainy

Free Disney Pass

About time too. Shame on you Disney for waiting 5 days! With no new Brits and other Europeans flying in for the past week, the parks will not be full will they! The people taking up the free offer will have to spend money on food and drink etc so its a NO BRAINER really!

harryk

Great move - hopefully they will extend it while Heathrow remains closed.

Now - how about unoccupied rooms at the various hotels - at a very reduced rate or even free.

PR is PR and gets noticed.

elisatonks

good work disney, spoke to a few europeans at work yesterday who are stranded out here and all said that disney were being really helpful. Looks like they have already been offering discounts to those folks, but this has been dealt with on a individual basis up to now for guests on site and they are now movoing to include those stuck in accomodation off site.

fmingo36

Very good indeed! Whether it is Disney or Sea World, it's a great to see that these big companies are thinking about how to make a bad situation a little brighter for some people.

Since I'm in NJ, can anyone in the Orlando area tell me how they are getting this offer out to those still stranded in the area?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom