Trip Report COMPLETED - (live) Building Castles in the Sky

MySmallWorldof4

I forgot to mention, we have a very quick trip booked for next February. Two park days and one night at her favorite resort. A doesn't know it yet, but she'll be eating at the castle for her fifth birthday!!

I can't believe my little baby is going to be five
View attachment 412974
She was the sweetest little mouse!!
Thanks for sharing your trip and A’s antics. I cannot wait for the whirlwind birthday tr!

Songbird76

I forgot to mention, we have a very quick trip booked for next February. Two park days and one night at her favorite resort. A doesn't know it yet, but she'll be eating at the castle for her fifth birthday!!

I can't believe my little baby is going to be five
View attachment 412974
So, is she going to get the new bewbs she wants for her birthday? 😄

Doc Disney

Had to binge read sorry for all the likes! A cracked me up. I could imagine her and my nephew having some hilarious conversations.
My nephew has an AP too and they did not even bat an eye at his. So weird! If you have one why wouldn't your child have one?

Interestingly, last year they let us in at 4pm, but this year they weren't letting anyone in until 6.

Thats odd - I wonder why. Both of the parties I went to this year we got in at 4 or just after (when we strolled over there)

sheriffwoody

I LOVED THIS TRIP REPORT!!! I also love your idea of writing her a letter every year. Totally gonna do that.

So i try explaining to her that the two of us (A and I) are both AP holders and she looks at A and says, one of these is hers? Yes. You bought an Ap for your kid?!? Yes. She rolls her eyes and hands us a second magnet
How in the world did this CM think you were going to get her into the park? :cautious: People are so weird.

TrolleyFollower91

I actually write her a letter every year near her birthday and put them in a box for when she turns 16 or 18 (I haven't decided yet). I print these trip reports for her as well, because they go into more detail about her character and personality than I can fit into a once a year letter. So she'll have them when she's grown up a bit :)
I LOVED THIS TRIP REPORT!!! I also love your idea of writing her a letter every year. Totally gonna do that.
I was the recipient of a journal full of letters from @Tuvalu on my 18th birthday. She wrote me every year on my birthday. It’s one of my most cherished gifts! :inlove:

Swissmiss

Premium Member
My sister surprised me with a gift after my daughter had completed her first year: a photo book of my daughter’s first year as told by her Auntie. She has continued annually and my daughter and I will sometimes pull them out to reread them (she’s now 14), and we will laugh and cry thru them together. The photos themselves evoke memories, in addition to the text. She’s also done “special editions” when an event in the year had so many pictures to choose from that it warranted it’s own book and not just a page. And my sister sometimes notices “trends” in the pictures that sometimes I’ve been too “close” to notice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom