Trip Report COMPLETED - (live) Building Castles in the Sky

Songbird76

Yay! I'm so excited!! I thought I should warn you, I don't know if you were planning to go on Alien Swirling Saucers...or have you been on it? But while I was riding it, it kept whipping us all over the place and was making a mental note to tell you it was probably a no-no for you!

I hope you have an awesome time!!! My daughter still thinks A is HILARIOUS, and she laughs about bewbs all the time. We were watching the original Freaky Friday today and there's a part when Annabelle realizes she's in her mom's body and she is freaking out about having.....but she doesn't voice the word and my daughter goes "Bewbs!" I think that will forever be a joke to her now. I'm sure she'll want to read about all your new adventures! So count us in!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
An old Doobie Brothers song came to mind when I saw your title (and is now on endless replay in my head.)

Too bad I mistook Building castles in the sky for Surrounding castles in the sky. :facepalm:

Oh well. If I can’t have Doobies, at least I can have Bewbies!
Come to Canada - both are legal. You can smoke a doob, walk around topless, and no one will bat an eye. Well your kids/grandkids might, but that’s on them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom