• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report COMPLETED (finally!)....Did we move to WDW? Nope just a two week trip!

ajrwdwgirl

Original Poster
Advertisement
I've really enjoyed your trip report. The pictures were fantastic!! Thank you - and I look forward to the Disneyland trip report.
Thanks for reading my report!

CaliKris

I am really enjoying your trip report so far. I have not finished yet, but I just had to ask if you were in Disneyland on Black Friday. I thought I saw you and then your husband in a green Merry Christmas T-shirt. I was so stunned and by the time I figured out who you were, you two had passed by me and my family. I may have stared at your husband a little too long, so if he remembers a blond in her 50's who looked like she was stalking him in Tomorrowland that was me. Ha, ha!

ajrwdwgirl

Original Poster
I am really enjoying your trip report so far. I have not finished yet, but I just had to ask if you were in Disneyland on Black Friday. I thought I saw you and then your husband in a green Merry Christmas T-shirt. I was so stunned and by the time I figured out who you were, you two had passed by me and my family. I may have stared at your husband a little too long, so if he remembers a blond in her 50's who looked like she was stalking him in Tomorrowland that was me. Ha, ha!
Yes we were in Disneyland on Black Friday. We didn't notice anyone staring at us, but I wish you would have said hello it would have been fun to say hello. We were wearing matching green shirts (Santa even complimented us on them.)

LauraRose

Lunch today was at the Plaza. I wanted to share a chocolate shake but hubs said he wasn't in the mood. Since I didn't want one all on my own, there was no ice cream for us today.

View attachment 302869

View attachment 302882

We did have an enjoyable lunch. B got the brisket burger with chips.
View attachment 302870

And I got the Ruben which wasn't really a Ruben because I hate sauerkraut and asked them to leave it off. So it was a delicious corned beef sandwich. I got the fries. We both wanted fries and chips so we did share those. It was a mistake getting the fries, they were fine but the house-made chips were infinitely better.
View attachment 302871

If you don't mind looking at food with a bite out of it, here's a closer look.
View attachment 302879

After lunch we had a fast pass for 7D (I think I said we used it earlier, but I was wrong. It was after lunch.) Then we headed out of the park to swim and nap.

Here is us being dorks on a mine train.
View attachment 302883

I have my hands in this jazz-hands style because I didn't want to block the lady behind me in case she actually wanted to see her face in the on-ride picture.
View attachment 302884
I’m so so late reading this but I love having a whole trip report to read at once!! Really enjoying so far.

From a fellow gal who is always blocked by people’s hands on ride photos, thank you for being considerate :joyfull: 4FF59C2C-B223-40A6-8550-11B1F3C73D86.png

Top Bottom