Trip Report *COMPLETED* Don't Forget To Make A Wish!!

MySmallWorldof4

This tiny house was filled today with laughter, lightsaber battles, friends, family, and most of all.... Fun!! A said the only thing that wasn't fun was when everyone had to leave 😂😂

Party, we did. Fun, we had. Turn five, she will 💚💚 Eleven days till five, and counting...
View attachment 449168
View attachment 449169View attachment 449171View attachment 449172View attachment 449173View attachment 449174View attachment 449175View attachment 449176

Our dog Lulu trying to figure out why her chair was covered in dress up stuff 😂😂
View attachment 449177

A did not forget to make a wish, but her wish was.... Weird 😂😂😂 She said "I wished for everything i already have because I'm so happy already" 😂😂😂
View attachment 449178

We're doing a special birthday dinner for her tomorrow with N, so hopefully she'll make an actual wish then 😂😂😂
Awww, I love her wish! It means she is content with the life she has and needs nothing more to make her happy. You have done an awesome job!

MySmallWorldof4

This kid has been waiting for a gumball for over six months 😂😂 I told her she could have one when she turned five and that felt a lot further away at the time 😂😂 that plus cake the size of her head made for a magical early birthday dinner ❤❤

The half-minute it took her to crunch the gumball was the longest 30 seconds of my life. If it were up to me she'd have eaten it in the ER parking lot just in case 😂😂
View attachment 449541View attachment 449542View attachment 449543

Ten days till five!!
I am the same as you with gumballs or any small, round candy. I choked on one once when I was about 5 or 6. Never will forget that experience. My kids were never permitted gumballs or the round, hard candies ever. Lollipops were the compromise in my house.

Rista1313

Okay, so last week A started begging me about spending her birthday at Disney. So, like any responsible parent, I told her the truth!

Just kidding!! I told her I didn't have enough money to do another Disney trip, and i cannot magically get more, so she decided to try to source some magic. She went to work making a letter to send to Cinderella. Originally it was going to say "Cinderella, pretty pretty please send your fairy godmother to Ohio so she can make my wish come true and give me money to go to Disney!! Love, A" But she got distracted and bored so she cut it a bit short 😂😂
View attachment 450050

I'm sure the fairy godmother knows what she meant. She also said "I hope the fairy godmother listens to letters because Cinderella didn't write her a letter to get her wishes" 😂😂 can't get anything past this kid 😂😂

She's been checking the mail every day. So I think her surprise writes itself 😂😂 I whipped up a letter from the fairy godmother and haphazardly glued glitter to it. I definitely could have done better, here, but oh well
View attachment 450051
I am going to wake her up with a box I "found on the porch" from the fairy godmother. Inside the box will be this birthday outfit
View attachment 450052
View attachment 450053

And probably also her magic band. I managed to score her the Ariel one, which i hope she'll love. N obviously gets the Vader one, although after the party I'm sure she'll love that one too 😂😂
View attachment 450054

Mine is It's a Small World. I gotta say.... This is the most annoying ride and I hate that we go on it so many times every trip. But..... It's growing on me and it's easily the ride that makes me the most nostalgic about our trips. I'm at that place now where the dolls are cute, I have a favorite room, and a trip to Disney would feel incomplete without a ride on the baby doll ride. Yeah... I hate myself a little, but it is what it is 😂😂 I wanted the snacks magic band, but this one was too cute to pass up 😂😂

I've always loved IASW... I know, I'm a weirdo!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom