Trip Report *COMPLETED* Don't Forget To Make A Wish!!

Rista1313

View attachment 450398

Okay Florida. It's in the mid eighties today. It's been in the mid eighties. It's going to be in the mid eighties directly before our trip and apparently go back into them directly after our trip.

But we get 62*?!?!?!

Booooo. Still better than the 27* we have here in Ohio, but still booooo.
Floridians will be in winter coats and uggs.

mlee10

We are currently at -6 here in Minnesota....but don't worry, Mother Nature is going to have a giant mood swing and it's going to be 40 here by Saturday 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ We get there on the 1st so I'm happy to see the weather is going to be warmer. There is still time for your forecast to change!

mlee10

Here is my advice if staying in a suite:

1. We found the suites to be very, very noisy. The hallways are concrete.
2. As long as you are in the actual bedroom with the door closed, it's not bad.
3. That being said; we loved how fun the rooms were!
4. My parents stayed in a Little Mermaid room and had a parking lot view, it was so quite and they loved their room!
5. The pools are GREAT!
6. It is such a great resort for kids! Your daughter is going to love it!!!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Original Poster
Here is my advice if staying in a suite:

1. We found the suites to be very, very noisy. The hallways are concrete.
2. As long as you are in the actual bedroom with the door closed, it's not bad.
3. That being said; we loved how fun the rooms were!
4. My parents stayed in a Little Mermaid room and had a parking lot view, it was so quite and they loved their room!
5. The pools are GREAT!
6. It is such a great resort for kids! Your daughter is going to love it!!!

We stayed in a parking lot view in the LM suites before and it was noisy. It wasn't just the people passing through but also the cars and whatnot made a lot of noise. I figured it's only for one night so we should be okay, but I'm glad I packed the ear plugs after your comment about the noise, lol

mlee10

I really think it just depends on the people around us. I mean we had people running and yelling in the hallways at like midnight and it echoes very bad! I have seen other people on the boards say they have never had noise problems in the suites. Just cross your fingers for nice, quite, respectful people who actually keep and eye on their children :cool:

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Yesterday was 37* and sunny, and it felt glorious :hilarious: :hilarious: So I'm not really complaining. But the pool time might be a little chilly.

Perception is everything when it comes to weather. This morning I couldn’t be bothered to wait for the bus so I walked to work. I saw some people really bundled up so I looked on my phone to see that the temperature was ... it said 32 with a feels like 28. I thought it was perfect out for walking to work. And yesterday was probably about 10 degrees warmer and I felt cold all day!

Minnesota disney fan

View attachment 450398

Okay Florida. It's in the mid eighties today. It's been in the mid eighties. It's going to be in the mid eighties directly before our trip and apparently go back into them directly after our trip.

But we get 62*?!?!?!

Oh, how disappointing. We will be there at the same time, the 25th of Feb to March 4th. 80's first day, then 60's to 40's at night! What? It will still be better than -15 we had today and mountains of snow! At least we will have green grass, trees, and flowers:) I am from Ohio, specifically a little town called Obetz. Where are you from? Maybe we will see you sometime and say Hi! My daughter (in the picture) and my husband will be there tool

John Dulmage

View attachment 450398

But we get 62*?!?!?!

We were just in Orlando last weekend, and we noticed that the forecast changed a LOT from what we thought we would be getting just a couple of days in advance. Some days were better, some were worse, but we took advantage of the "better" days to hit the pool (but there's no way, even if the pool were heated, that I would go in if in the 60's!! Even for a fellow Ohioan!).

MinnieM123

Premium Member
View attachment 450398

But we get 62*?!?!?!

I would LOVE cooler temperatures down there. I'll bet you'll be happy with them too, once you realize how much more energy the lower temps will give you. :)

Minnesota disney fan

Yes!! If you see us say hello!! I'm originally from California, but I've been in Columbus for about eight years now!

Yeah,... It was only 64* the first time we went to Disney and we definitely went swimming!!

Nothing is going to stop us from that pool😂😂
Wow, it is a small world, LOL! Our little town is right outside of Columbus, where I worked for several years. I have several high school friends that I still see and go on girl trips with:) Lots of memories of that area.
Don't worry, I won't bother you, but if I do see you I will say HI and hope you don't mind or wonder who that lady is with a grown up daughter:) We are staying at POFQ, FTR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom