Comparing Disney's Hotels to UNI's latest

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
Oh me oh my. The "regulars" are upset. I find absolutely nothing about WDW to complain about. Then again, I don't go on vacations looking for reasons to be unhappy.

Yet you bothered to jump in here picking the fight.

Amazing how on wdwmagic more than anywhere else where the "new users" always jump into the fry with 10+ posts in just a few hours in the hot topics.

DisneyGuyNYC

I'm curious, how do you know we're all regulars? Unless of course you've had some interactions with us before......
Yeah this is clearly a fake account from one of the pixie dust snorters here to rant what they're really thinking without taking the flack.

They're awful grammar should give away who they are though.

Genie of the Lamp

First, welcome to wdwmagic. One of the greatest things about this site is that we talk about the good and the bad. Of course we enjoy WDW or we wouldn't be on here, but that doesn't mean its problems should not be noted and discussed.

@Genie of the Lamp I apologize for temporarily taking your job of welcoming new members. It won't happen again ;)

Hey I can't be everywhere at once.;) Some lifestyler I am.:rolleyes: I'm always off to see the world or in this case the butt warmed toilet seats at the Tangled bathrooms. If I can't/don't have time to welcome new members, I'll let you assume duties over that. So back to this hotel, will there be a cabana bar lounge or something like that at the pool area similar to like the Trader Sam's over in DL?

tissandtully

In 1975.. sure. But it's 2013.. you might want to get out more.

Paging @PhotoDave219 for his recent photo assortment to demonstrate that point :)

To be honest, and I'm not trying to agree with the troll here, I can go to AKL and BC and Stormalong Bay and just hang out at the resort and love doing it without stepping foot in a park, definitely can't say that about the value resorts though.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
To be honest, and I'm not trying to agree with the troll here, I can go to AKL and BC and Stormalong Bay and just hang out at the resort and love doing it without stepping foot in a park, definitely can't say that about the value resorts though.

Sure - but would you travel to Florida just to stay there and stay in Orlando vs staying somewhere with actual nightlife, beaches, culture, etc?

I love Beach Club... but vacation destination in itself it is not.

tissandtully

Sure - but would you travel to Florida just to stay there and stay in Orlando vs staying somewhere with actual nightlife, beaches, culture, etc?

I love Beach Club... but vacation destination in itself it is not.
Yeah, hard for me to relate as I can pretty much getaway to WDW whenever I want, since I live nearby. But I see what you mean.

Rhinos Rock!

I'm curious, how do you know we're all regulars? Unless of course you've had some interactions with us before......
I've been coming here to read updates and to see the photos for a couple of years now. You all can believe what you want but I have never "joined" under any other "name".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom