Columbia Harbour House unveils new nutritious menu including fresh steamed broccoli

peterpanic74

Fantastic, just in time for our vacation next weekend!

We loved this place before, now even more great options for us herbivores!

:slurp:

rstaut

Looks fabulous! Thank you for posting! We weren't going to go here, but now may have to dump one of our other CS options for CHH. I can only eat fries for so many days in a row!

tink65

The new menu looks great! Glad they didn't do away with the Achor's Aweigh sandwich. It's my favorite thing on the menu. Grilled salmon is a favorite of mine so I will be anxious to try it out in Sept!:slurp:

Mansion Butler

No more fish and chicken combo, huh? On one hand, I'm a little sad because that's my stand by in the Magic Kingdom. On the other hand, if the shrimp is better that's an upgrade.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm really glad to see some "real" food on a counter service menu. An escape from a plate of "yellow". Something green in a non-salad dish will be great!

Mukta

This is a great upgrade. They are still offering their great vegetarian selections, but they also have some new exciting items.

I love broccoli and the Disney apple slices were never a great option for me. I would love to have broccoli instead of fries.

PRNCSAurora

I always loved the food here. I am even more excited that they now have Lobster Rolls. I know what I will be eating when we finally get down there in a few years (if they don't change again).

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I love broccoli and the Disney apple slices were never a great option for me. I would love to have broccoli instead of fries.

Agreed! I never felt the apple slices worked with hot meals and the portion was so small- maybe half an apple in total. I didn't want the french fries but half an apple didn't cut it either. :lol:

I hope that those of us who partake in the new offerings and (hopefully)enjoy them will comment to guest relations. Personally, I'd love to see this kind of menu rolled out throughout all the parks and resorts. We need to be sure to do our part to encourage more postitve changes in the menu offerings. :)

fractal

I had the Salmon platter on Sunday August 7th @ Columbia Harbor House.

They told me it was a special. It was very good!

Here's a pic...

264.jpg

Phonedave

I like it.

Not sure how it ties in with the themeing. But then hummus never did either.

But still, the food choices are MUCH better now.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom