Here is a video of her in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53lU0LwqWBQ&feature=player_embedded#

Here are a few pictures.

155105462_3bafd56512.jpg

pic.php

3590481444_6abb7a1097.jpg

One word: Frightening :eek:

figment1988

now, i haven't seen guests who are rather "colorful" that often, however, i do remember going to epcot's club cool and seeing a female guest who must be some sort of a pokemon otaku (otaku's japanese for a "hardcore fanatic" which often associates itself with anime) all decked out in Pikachu stuff, she even had the "i choose you" pikachu plushie (which has light up cheeks and moving ears and "mouth") which she dressed up as a princess.

PhotoDave219

What does/did she do to get that name? Should I be worried?

Seemed harmless but worth avoiding on Principles.

The story goes that she somehow lost a child when it was a baby and this is how she has chosen to deal with it.

Linda Skywalker on the other hand is dammright entertaining....

Avoid but Observe from a distance for comedic value.

PhotoDave219

Seeing her in action is quite comical, talking to her is a bit on the scary side. I can not put my finger on one particular thing but there is something just not right with her.

Dude, she's too crazy for me to have ever considered dating.

And thats pretty damm crazy.

_Scar

Oh man, do I have a Youtube video on my camera.

Let's just put it like this.... if you let college kids who are high into DAK and introduce them to the African drum players... you get some really off the wall tribal dancing.

It was quite a nice suprise to see the people getting into the drums, but we knew the group was high do to the shirts off and the chanting of an unknown foregin language.

SuperId

Anyone have any pics/video of the doll lady at The Grand Floridian? I consulted the all-powerful google and could not find anything other than a post on another forum from someone claiming to be her sister. What does she look like? Has anyone here ever spoken with her?

EpcotServo

now, i haven't seen guests who are rather "colorful" that often, however, i do remember going to epcot's club cool and seeing a female guest who must be some sort of a pokemon otaku (otaku's japanese for a "hardcore fanatic" which often associates itself with anime) all decked out in Pikachu stuff, she even had the "i choose you" pikachu plushie (which has light up cheeks and moving ears and "mouth") which she dressed up as a princess.

Hey now, even I would do a double take on that.
:lol:

Funny though, that reminds me of last time at Epcot walking down Mission: Space's Exit corridor and I was conversing over the loud music in there about Gundam 00 with a friend, and as we passed, one of the Cast Members said "I love that show" and said hello.
:lol: :sohappy:

DABIGCHEEZ

I don't know how "colorful" this is but here ya go. In August when we were watching the Celebrate you Parade??? (No sure of the name, but the one with the opening presents) at MK, we saw a family of 2 13ish girls, and I assume Mom and Dad doing every dance rountine move as the cast. The teenagers had dressed in the same outfits as the performers and the Mom & Dad had similar colored outfits... not exact as the parade dancers. They all did the moves and sang right in time and even pulled out the brightly colored banners or flags from their bags at the exact moment. I remember pointing it out to my wife. I can sort of understand the teens .... but Mom and Dad were keeping time just the same to the Hannah Montana song! Made for a good laugh.

drew81

For everyone asking about Linda....to me she is harmless. She loves Disney, HSM and Luke. Now, I am not condoning some of her actions while at the parks(I was at Studios the day she "broke up" with Ron and Luke in 2006) and she definitely can take things to the extreme. But just because someone dresses or looks different doesn't mean they are nuts.

drew81

I don't know how "colorful" this is but here ya go. In August when we were watching the Celebrate you Parade??? (No sure of the name, but the one with the opening presents) at MK, we saw a family of 2 13ish girls, and I assume Mom and Dad doing every dance rountine move as the cast. The teenagers had dressed in the same outfits as the performers and the Mom & Dad had similar colored outfits... not exact as the parade dancers. They all did the moves and sang right in time and even pulled out the brightly colored banners or flags from their bags at the exact moment. I remember pointing it out to my wife. I can sort of understand the teens .... but Mom and Dad were keeping time just the same to the Hannah Montana song! Made for a good laugh.

I know there have been other guests in the past make costumes themed to shows and then have worn them to the parks. I think one girl dressed in a similar costume to the bird performer at Festival of the Lion King and there have been guests who dressed in the trolley costumes as well. It does happen from time to time.

Phonedave

We were in the parks a while ago and there were two families (I assume) - two young girls, two dada, and two moms. The two kids were dancing along with the HSM show in DHS. Then the two dad joined in. They knew all the moves. The moms were just laughing. My group cheered for them, and shouted things like "you rock dads" There were no costumes or anything.

I know I would do it if my kids tried to dance along. The only problem is, they can't keep up with me :)

-dave

Ralphlaw

I think the barrier between reality and fiction is a bit blurred for many of these people. They often live in the moment, and feel a part of something when they sing & dance along. Children do this, of course, and some adults with problems will as well. They are often on disability, and spend an inordinate amount of time and money at the parks because they may not have to go to work like the rest of us.

You know, music therapists understand that tapping into the musical part of the brain is good for people who have compromised faculties. Music can "wake up" senile and disabled people tremendously. Don't stand in front of the nursing home TV when Lawrence Welk is on. And smile at the Linda Skywalkers and other characters in the world. Perhaps we could all have better vacations when, like the High School Musical Dads, we drop the pretensions and dance along. Is doing the wave or bouncing around at a sporting event any different (other than the fact that 50,000 other people are joining in)?

I think we all agree that they should be given their space, and be allowed to enjoy themselves as long as they don't hurt anybody, and hopefully they won't hurt anybody.

ClownBaby

I think the barrier between reality and fiction is a bit blurred for many of these people. They often live in the moment, and feel a part of something when they sing & dance along. Children do this, of course, and some adults with problems will as well. They are often on disability, and spend an inordinate amount of time and money at the parks because they may not have to go to work like the rest of us.

You know, music therapists understand that tapping into the musical part of the brain is good for people who have compromised faculties. Music can "wake up" senile and disabled people tremendously. Don't stand in front of the nursing home TV when Lawrence Welk is on. And smile at the Linda Skywalkers and other characters in the world. Perhaps we could all have better vacations when, like the High School Musical Dads, we drop the pretensions and dance along. Is doing the wave or bouncing around at a sporting event any different (other than the fact that 50,000 other people are joining in)?

I think we all agree that they should be given their space, and be allowed to enjoy themselves as long as they don't hurt anybody, and hopefully they won't hurt anybody.

As long as things like boundaries are respected I don't mind what people do no matter how weird.

fraumaus

Avoid but Observe from a distance for comedic value.

It appears to me that she has a mental disorder. Just as awful as it would be to observe someone with Down's Syndrome for comedic value, or chuckle at someone with a physical disability or deformity, it's also awful to have your laffs at her expense.

She isn't harming anyone. Leave her alone.

tix2grrr

Nobodies seen the guy on the electric wheelchair with all the neon tubes and blinkie things all over it??? Hes usually at EPCOT. I lost count of how many times I have seen him there. Me and my gf actually tracked him around the whole lagoon, yes hes that bright.:ROFLOL:

EPCOTPluto

Another colorful person who dissapeared I remember is Yeti-Man
http://www.sptimes.com/2006/08/24/Floridian/Because_it_s_there.shtml
Yeti-Man! :D I have actually read his story in a newspaper once! Wonder if he still goes...

Nobodies seen the guy on the electric wheelchair with all the neon tubes and blinkie things all over it??? Hes usually at EPCOT. I lost count of how many times I have seen him there. Me and my gf actually tracked him around the whole lagoon, yes hes that bright.:ROFLOL:
I have indeed seen him as well. He always come around dusk, and I believe theme his wheelchair to seasonal events.

Actually pretty interesting to see. :)

EDIT: Oh, and someone else I actually met in person back in 2005: Disney Tattoo Guy!

http://www.b3ta.com/interview/disney/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom