Colorful People seen at WDW

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'm sure many people are aware of this already, but there's a website out there in which some of the more unusual people seen walking around Walmart have their photos snapped and loaded onto it. I think there could just as easily be a similar site made up for a lot of the strange people seen walking around the WDW parks as well. To be honest, the basic park visitor roams around in shorts, t (or tank top) and sneakers.....but last week we saw some truly bizarre things. Some of them: in 90+ heat some were walking around in relatively tight jeans and long sleeve tees; others were dressed in all black; some who clearly have issues with their weight were wearing attire way too small for them and showing off things they ought not; some are just walking around "dressed to the 9s", and so forth. I know people will wear what they want, or will look the way they chose to....but man, sometimes it's like walking through a freak show down there.
Such a site exists but it has not been updated in quite some time.

http://peopleofdisney.org/

EDIT: Found another that is more recent.

http://www.peopleofdisneyparks.com/

Nemo14

Darn. You caught me! ;)

Interestingly enough, I have a terrible fear of dolls!:eek:

Well, I'm not a guy either, but I guess they're on to us!
yelrotflmao.gif

Phonedave

I'm pretty sure I know who it is. I haven't seen him around lately. He's alright. He's always nice and polite.

I never said he wasn't. But if you have to be asked to refrain from what you are doing by a CM, then you are doing something "wrong". If you want to dress up or act parts out, that is your choice. But if you do something that requires a CM to ask you to please move along, well then that is a different story.

-dave

Tiggerfanatic

This made me blow iced tea out my nose! I just got back from a trip to Scotland last month. We were at the station in Edinburgh late one night waiting fro our train back to St. Andrews. A train pulled in on the opposite platform and several guys in their kilts and football jerseys got off, fresh from watching the game at the pub. One came over and plopped down on the bench beside me. He immediately jumped up, grabbed his backside and yelled "That seat is COLD!" I absolutely lost it. Apparently, it's true what a Scotsman wears under his kilt!

Raven66

I never said he wasn't. But if you have to be asked to refrain from what you are doing by a CM, then you are doing something "wrong". If you want to dress up or act parts out, that is your choice. But if you do something that requires a CM to ask you to please move along, well then that is a different story.

-dave
I'm sorry. I didn't mean you were saying something you weren't. I was just commenting that "on here" he seems nice. Of course I don't know him in the real world. Sorry about that.:)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I should just thread jack and get the 30 bucks for being a normal plain guest.
You catch on quick!

Unfortunately, by posting such wittiness you have distanced yourself from the norm.

We like that though, and you are encouraged to participate more in the upcoming shenanigans!

MrsWhiffo

Tattooed Disney Geekster
I think you should all download a copy of Kingdom of Dust by Leonard Kinsey...it has all the characters you have mentioned (and is also a really good piece of fiction)

NiarrNDisney

I'm sure many people are aware of this already, but there's a website out there in which some of the more unusual people seen walking around Walmart have their photos snapped and loaded onto it. I think there could just as easily be a similar site made up for a lot of the strange people seen walking around the WDW parks as well. To be honest, the basic park visitor roams around in shorts, t (or tank top) and sneakers.....but last week we saw some truly bizarre things. Some of them: in 90+ heat some were walking around in relatively tight jeans and long sleeve tees; others were dressed in all black; some who clearly have issues with their weight were wearing attire way too small for them and showing off things they ought not; some are just walking around "dressed to the 9s", and so forth. I know people will wear what they want, or will look the way they chose to....but man, sometimes it's like walking through a freak show down there.

I am guilty of dressing up and going to the parks knowing we are heading to dinner afterward though we only stop in the park for and hour or so unless we are eating inside the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom