College Football

disneygirl03

TRITON4ME said:
Oh That's too bad! You root for a team that SUCKS!!!! All I have to say is that my Buckeyes have demolished you guys 3 out of the past 4 years! Just face it: YOU CAN'T BEAT US ANYMORE! GO BUCKS! 2002 National Champs! When was the last time Michigan won anything for that matter? Oh yeah it was a CO-NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in 1997 so technically they were #1b in the nation! CONGRATS!

GO BUCKS!

Yeah, well what can I say, I live in Milwaukee, I'm used to rooting for bad teams, so I figure why not add another one to the list? :rolleyes:

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
Wilt Dasney said:
Yeah, winning Big Ten titles is overrated, anyway.

Yeah it is overrated! It doesn't mean a thing if you don't make it to the National Championship Game! Seriously, a Big Ten title dosn't really mean much at all! But actually FYI over the past 20 years the number of Big Ten titles between OSU and Michigan is dead even at 6! So there!

And another interesting stat: over the past 50 years of games between Michigan and OSU, OSU holds the upper edge with a 26-24 record!

JBSLJames

In This order,

Kentucky Wildcats

I know they haven't been a power since the Bear Bryant days (yes he coached at UK before Bama) and the Couch dyas were exciting. It's tough for them to compete in the Best Conference for Football when most of the state only recognizes the Basketball Team.

Michigan Wolverines.

This is mainly because, living in Ohio and being a UK fan, all I hear about is the Buckeyes. Well, back in the 80's and 90's I attached myself to a team that could beat the $uckeyes on a regular basis.

Miami Redskins (Redhawks)

Local team with a program that seems to produce more high level coaches than players. It is even known as the "Cradle of Coaches". Of course 'Big Ben' sprang from the fertile soil of Oxford.

DisneyPhD

TRITON4ME said:
Oh That's too bad! You root for a team that SUCKS!!!! All I have to say is that my Buckeyes have demolished you guys 3 out of the past 4 years! Just face it: YOU CAN'T BEAT US ANYMORE! GO BUCKS! 2002 National Champs! When was the last time Michigan won anything for that matter? Oh yeah it was a CO-NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in 1997 so technically they were #1b in the nation! CONGRATS!

GO BUCKS!

Tread lightly there GoBuckeye, oops, I mean Tres4Pres, oooh sorry Triton4Me. You're heading down that same path that got you banned 2 other times. :brick:

Go Blue!

Wilt Dasney

DisneyPhD said:
Tread lightly there GoBuckeye, oops, I mean Tres4Pres, oooh sorry Triton4Me. You're heading down that same path that got you banned 2 other times. :brick:

Go Blue!

Actually, he's been banned three times. There was also that brief stint as Buck4Life. He got a little more creative the 4th go-round. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom