College Football

TURKEY

Originally posted by GenerationX
We finally won one! Go Illinois!!

Fan o' Dinsey: I - L - L ...

That's impressive. Beating up on Arkansas State. I think you should be awarded the national title for that. :rolleyes:

I'm not an ASU fan. GO HOGS.

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

Bama 33-7
Jackson St. 31-28

Thanks for the Bama score! ROLL TIDE!!!

The Jax State score I'm looking for is Jacksonville State...is that the one you're talking about? :confused:

Disney4648

Original Poster
Go Gators! It was raining all day in Gainesville according to weather.com. They had a 30 minute rain delay and the game got off to a slow start but........the best Florida Football Team won

Florida 34
Ohio 6

Go Gators!

Disney4648

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
Penn State 40
Nebraska 7

:sohappy: :sohappy:

Nebraska fans, I'm not gloating, and I have nothing but respect for the Nebraska football program, but . . . damn!

Wow, I watched that game also on ABC and I can say that game was embarassing for Nebraska.

TURKEY

Originally posted by cymbaldiva

Thanks for the Bama score! ROLL TIDE!!!

The Jax State score I'm looking for is Jacksonville State...is that the one you're talking about? :confused:

Sorry, I think I picked the wrong Jax State game.

TURKEY

Originally posted by Disney4648
They had a 30 minute rain delay and the game got off to a slow start but........the best Florida Football Team won

The BEST Florida Football Team????

Are you talking about the same team that got their @$$ kicked by Miami (a team that I think is still in Florida)?

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
Big Pooh said:
Favorites (in order)
1. Michigan
2. Texas
3. LSU

Least Favorites (also in order)
1. Ohio State
2. Notre Dame
3. Florida

Cheers :wave:

GO BUCKEYES!
My list:
Favorites:
1) Ohio State
1a) Who ever is playing Michigan that day!

TEAMS I LOVE TO HATE:
#1-200) University of Michigan
#201) Who ever is playing my Buckeyes that day!
#202) Miami (FL)
#203) Notre Dame

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
garyhoov said:
We Are

Penn State!

Note to self: Tell Joe Pa to retire before he dies on the sideline! Seriously, I like to use the term "past his prime" but Joe Pa's prime was about 20 years ago so I don't know what to exactly say!

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
disneygirl03 said:
Since I go to Marquette and we don't have a football team, I cheer for the MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!!!!!

GO BLUE!!!!

Oh That's too bad! You root for a team that SUCKS!!!! All I have to say is that my Buckeyes have demolished you guys 3 out of the past 4 years! Just face it: YOU CAN'T BEAT US ANYMORE! GO BUCKS! 2002 National Champs! When was the last time Michigan won anything for that matter? Oh yeah it was a CO-NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP in 1997 so technically they were #1b in the nation! CONGRATS!

GO BUCKS!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom