Coco ride? (Image on new Imagineering Site)

Bocabear

even more of a no-brainer because it perfectly fits it's location... I just hope if indeed they do it (Which seems tenuous at best) that they will spend the money to do it right...Use animatronics as well as screens and projections...Not just projections.. I don't need to remind everyone what a HUGE difference it made when they finally put the 3 Caballeros animatronics into the ride and not just the screen...

Monorail_Orange

even more of a no-brainer because it perfectly fits it's location... I just hope if indeed they do it (Which seems tenuous at best) that they will spend the money to do it right...Use animatronics as well as screens and projections...Not just projections.. I don't need to remind everyone what a HUGE difference it made when they finally put the 3 Caballeros animatronics into the ride and not just the screen...
Agreed. My family and I all love the Gran Fiesta Tour. If only WDW had the space to add instead of replace...

Hiyumo

(possibly also for Paris, but my source isn't sure)
Could this be the unannounced new attraction for Walt Disney Studios in Paris?
20191114_161312.jpg

n2hifi

Was Coco popular enough for a ride?
Have you been living under a rock?
Maybe it's geographic or demographic. My girls (10 and 12) saw it when it came out and were 'one and done'. They nor their friends liked it or talk about it for some reason. Seems most of the other Pixar movies we purchased on Blu-Ray after seeing but not that one. I have never seen it so I'm not trying to judge it, just saying I didn't realize it was a hit by the way it was received in our area.

Edit: Could be a girl thing too. They didn't like Cars 2 either while I did.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Maybe it's geographic or demographic. My girls (10 and 12) saw it when it came out and were 'one and done'. They nor their friends liked it or talk about it for some reason. Seems most of the other Pixar movies we purchased on Blu-Ray after seeing but not that one. I have never seen it so I'm not trying to judge it, just saying I didn't realize it was a hit by the way it was received in our area.

Edit: Could be a girl thing too. They didn't like Cars 2 either while I did.
Cars 2 is Pixar’s worst movie.

Victor Kelly

Agreed. It can be any sort of ride, boat or otherwise, that seems to just be the rig they use to test dark ride style attractions. I’m betting this gets announced after the first major element of New Epcot opens a) In order to keep momentum going towards the end of the project, and b) Because they can’t close down too many attractions at the same time without adding something new to sop up the displaced crowds.
Epcot has 3/4 of the year tied up in festivals. That will allow WS to absorb everything.😔

MaximumEd

Coco is the incredibly rare pre-existing IP that smoothly fits into the themes of both DCA and Epcot AND did well enough to feel like a safe bet for the execs.

Plus, as mentioned above, DCA could use a boat ride. It almost makes too much sense.
Which is why they either won’t do it, won’t do it for 12 years, or will shoe horn some horribly fitting IP into Mexico instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom