Coca-Cola Store at Disney Springs

matt9112

I wonder if the store will offer taste-testing similarly to Club Cool at Epcot? Or if this will be strictly a retail establishment.

They will sell you tasting flights for sale. From what we know there is no gate fee like world of coke in Atlanta and club cool was in a park so a bit different.

KikoKea

It looks really great and I'm looking forward to seeing it and the new DS. And, I hope they have the Coca-Cola bear- I've never done a character m&g before, but would stand in (a short) line for the bear!

Let's hope Club Cool does not go away and the space turned into a DVC spot.

Stitchon

I wonder if the store will offer taste-testing similarly to Club Cool at Epcot? Or if this will be strictly a retail establishment.
It's expected that the top level patio will also feature a counter where you can buy drinks. I don't think we'll see the international flavors or free taste-testing make the jump.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Wednesday, May 25. The roof over the roof-top patio is near completion.

IMG_7945.JPG

Also, the handrails on the "exterior" walkway are being installed.

IMG_7946.JPG

Cmdr_Crimson

It looks really great and I'm looking forward to seeing it and the new DS. And, I hope they have the Coca-Cola bear- I've never done a character m&g before, but would stand in (a short) line for the bear!

Let's hope Club Cool does not go away and the space turned into a DVC spot.

I've only done two character meets in my adult life (Phineas and Ferb, & Baymax, and only because they had short lines as we walked by) but I am so psyched to meet that stupid bear.

I mentioned this before several pages up..But, The Coca Cola Bear is a Jim Henson Creature shop original..Very similar to Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House...http://creatureshop.com/projects/coka-cola-polar-bear/
walk-coke-1920x1280-1024x682.jpg

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Friday, June 24. "Landscape" plants brought to the top observation deck.

IMG_8027.JPG

Some sort of electronic sign perhaps being installed at the top deck, facing the Disney bus transportation hub. The fire escape was painted black.

IMG_8028.JPG

An overall view of the top observation deck. See comments in the following close-up photo below.

IMG_8030.JPG

As seen in this close-up, heaters have been installed in the overhead for winter use. Speakers were installed on the vertical poles. A series of narrow "drink ledges" have been installed along the outer glass walls.

IMG_8031.JPG

TheOrangeBird01

Photo update as of Friday, June 24. "Landscape" plants brought to the top observation deck.

View attachment 147884

Some sort of electronic sign perhaps being installed at the top deck, facing the Disney bus transportation hub. The fire escape was painted black.

View attachment 147885

An overall view of the top observation deck. See comments in the following close-up photo below.

View attachment 147886

As seen in this close-up, heaters have been installed in the overhead for winter use. Speakers were installed on the vertical poles. A series of narrow "drink ledges" have been installed along the outer glass walls.

View attachment 147887

Looks really good so far! Does anyone know how much longer approximately until it opens (other than Summer 2016)?

OldBlueEyes

View attachment 147884

View attachment 147885

View attachment 147886

View attachment 147887
Traveler, just love Your updates!
OBE

halltd

View attachment 147884

View attachment 147885

View attachment 147886

View attachment 147887
Awesome photos as always!

Two comments:
  • Drink rails on the third floor. Hmmmmm....those will last a long time.
  • The fire escape pains my heart. The stair itself is fine because it could go with the industrial nature of the building. But the lighting on the stair? OMG! With as much thought that was put into the rest of the building, this is the best they could do? :cry: This view will likely be most people's first impression of the building and it's of hideous emergency lighting on sticks.

jt04

Two comments:
  • The fire escape pains my heart. The stair itself is fine because it could go with the industrial nature of the building. But the lighting on the stair? OMG! With as much thought that was put into the rest of the building, this is the best they could do? :cry: This view will likely be most people's first impression of the building and it's of hideous emergency lighting on sticks.

Agreed. The lighting is an odd choice. Perhaps they can get some fixtures from The Edison. Or Restoration Hardware. Even Lowe's.

StageFrenzy

Two comments:
Drink rails may be okay, they are drinking coke up there not alcohol.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Drink rails may be okay, they are drinking coke up there not alcohol.
Sadly, even sober people are stupid. I have a feeling it will eventually go into the "this is why we can't have nice things" category. I appreciate the effort, but I just don't see it ending well.

StageFrenzy

Sadly, even sober people are stupid. I have a feeling it will eventually go into the "this is why we can't have nice things" category. I appreciate the effort, but I just don't see it ending well.
With sugary soft drinks we know at the very least it will be a sticky situation. I would think with the amount of people shenanigans would be kept to a minimum.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom