Coca-Cola Store at Disney Springs

danlb_2000

Premium Member
My mistake if this has already been covered. Will there be a charge to get in the building, similar to WOC in Atlanta?

The museum aspect is probably going to be a smaller part of this one, especially compared to Atlanta, so I would guess it will be free admission

Jon81uk

My mistake if this has already been covered. Will there be a charge to get in the building, similar to WOC in Atlanta?

The Coke store in Las Vegas doesn't charge as it is just a shop and I am expecting the same here. There is a charge if you want to order beverages of course!

halltd

For better or worse, the Disney Springs overall theme pretty much allows for anything to "fit".
Not necessarily true. The West Side is supposed to be the newest neighborhood so that style makes perfect sense. There's an old bottling plant (like Morimoto) as the base/original building that also relates to what appears to be the train station type mall building next door. Similar style/time frame. Then over time, a new owner came in, bought up the old plant, and made it new and current by wrapping it in sleek glass, matching the newer modern buildings in the area. The entry of Morimoto is a glass box too. I think this building tells the story beautifully!

A glass box would not make sense in the Marketplace neighborhood at all. West Side, total sense. Border of West Side and The Landing and The Town Center, if that glass box is wrapping and old warehouse building, perfect!

No Name

I think the outside looks very nice. It has sort of an old timey/factory look to it, but not totally. I don't know. There's something about it that I absolutely love.

The roof area looks great too, and I'm glad this roof seating isn't being cut, unlike some other area.:rolleyes: And I do hope the inside is a bit more than just a typical store, even if there are just historical things lining the walls. Something more than the bland, off-white walls that the concept art is peaking at. I do believe it'll look neat on the inside though.

I don't like Coke, but I'm very much liking this store.

roj2323

image.jpeg
Zooming right along

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I think the outside looks very nice. It has sort of an old timey/factory look to it, but not totally. I don't know. There's something about it that I absolutely love.

The roof area looks great too, and I'm glad this roof seating isn't being cut, unlike some other area.:rolleyes: And I do hope the inside is a bit more than just a typical store, even if there are just historical things lining the walls. Something more than the bland, off-white walls that the concept art is peaking at. I do believe it'll look neat on the inside though.

I don't like Coke, but I'm very much liking this store.
You really don't have to like Coke to appreciate the American Icon that the brand has become.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom