Coca-Cola Store at Disney Springs

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Tuesday, March 15. New concept art on the construction wall outside the building. The photo doesn't do justice to the interior and rooftop details on this painting. The bright light at the top center of the red box is not a reflection, but part of the painting.

IMG_7554.JPG

IMG_7553.JPG

djkidkaz

I find this shop odd for the fact that I don't think Club Cool at Epcot sells much merchandise, its mainly just people coming in to sample and leave. Also, why is this shop so big? I'm curious what else they will have in here besides merchandise and possibly somewhere to test samples.

Jon81uk

I find this shop odd for the fact that I don't think Club Cool at Epcot sells much merchandise, its mainly just people coming in to sample and leave. Also, why is this shop so big? I'm curious what else they will have in here besides merchandise and possibly somewhere to test samples.

Take a look at photos of the Coke store in Vegas, they managed to fill two floors of Coke merch there. Also the sampling is charged for in Vegas, so that doesn't take up as much space as at Club Cool.

halltd

New concept art on the construction wall outside the building.
Holy wow this building just keeps getting cooler and cooler. This is by far my favorite building in all of the Springs complex. So much win!

Ohhhhh.....and I just noticed...there are some BigAss fans on the roof deck. LOVE those!!!!

donaldtoo

Holy wow this building just keeps getting cooler and cooler. This is by far my favorite building in all of the Springs complex. So much win!

Ohhhhh.....and I just noticed...there are some BigAss fans on the roof deck. LOVE those!!!!

Thankfully though, no BAH...! ;)

DaBears81

Where is this located in relation to planet Hollywood? I'm having trouble placing it from the pics. I'm sure I missed where it is in the previous posts.

Mouse Detective

Where is this located in relation to planet Hollywood? I'm having trouble placing it from the pics. I'm sure I missed where it is in the previous posts.
If you're standing by AMC facing Planet Hollywood, Coca-Cola is to the right of it. There is a gap between the two which will serve as the entryway into the mall-like building of stores.

msteel

It'd be awesome if we were able to buy some new and/or obscure flavors the company sells, not just sample them in tiny cups. I want to get my hands on Surge so bad...

Do you know how hard it is to find Pibb Xtra where I live? The only place I have ever seen it is in other states.
And, I don't think I've ever seen Fanta Grapefruit (i.e. Citra, non-diet version of Fresca).

Slowjack

It'd be awesome if we were able to buy some new and/or obscure flavors the company sells, not just sample them in tiny cups. I want to get my hands on Surge so bad...
I'm pretty sure some of the flavors in Club Cool (Beverly, for one) are not for sale anywhere now. They exist only in sample form, odd as that sounds.

roj2323

I'm pretty sure some of the flavors in Club Cool (Beverly, for one) are not for sale anywhere now. They exist only in sample form, odd as that sounds.
That's the one thing about club cool that always bugged me. (well aside from the stench) I always want a bottle of my favorite selection to walk around the park with. It just seems like a missed opportunity on Coca cola's part.

SPMTCP2003

Still wondering if this will have any impact on Club Cool at Epcot since its basically a smaller version of this?

Probably about as much impact as putting in several Starbucks locations across the parks. They'll all be just as frequented. Plus, this Coca Cola experience should be quite different than Club Cool. Looking forward to it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom