Coca-Cola Store at Disney Springs

disney4life2008

In my perfect dream: I would love for this place to be more than a store and a set up where I pay $40 for drinks around the world. I would love to see a small cafe (I know not going to happen) that serves fountain coke, and hot dogs. mmmmmmmmmmm i would spend the whole day there haha

Jon81uk

What do you do there? Is it like a large 'Club Cool' at Epcot?

I think the Orlando World of Coke will be more like the one in Las Vegas. It's a large shop selling Coke themed merchandise. There is also a cafe area where you can pay for a tray of samples of the drinks of the world, similar to Club Cool. The cafe area also sold frozen Coke and regular Coke as well as the world samples. The merch on sale was great, there was a huge variety, but I don't think there will be space for much more than a shop & cafe at the Disney WoCC

Last edited:

Stitchon

Yeah, anyone expecting an "experience" will likely be disappointed. It's not big enough to house anything but a store and perhaps a few exhibits.

lazyboy97o

I think the Orlando World of Coke will be more like the one in Las Vegas. It's a large shop selling Coke themed merchandise. There is also a cafe area where you can pay for a tray of samples of the drinks of the world, similar to Club Cool. The cafe area also sold frozen Coke and regular Coke as well as the world samples. The merch on sale was great, there was a huge variety, but I don't think there will be space for much more than a shop & cafe at the Disney WoCC
Las Vegas also does not use the World of Coca-Cola name. That name was used for the now closed museum experience, while the remaining store is branded Everything Coca-Cola.

Jon81uk

Las Vegas also does not use the World of Coca-Cola name. That name was used for the now closed museum experience, while the remaining store is branded Everything Coca-Cola.

Has it actually been confirmed by Disney or Coke that they are using the World of Coca-Cola branding at Disney Springs? Plans just seem to say Coca-Cola.

olie64

Patience. Most project like this will have long gaps between news. If something develops it will get posted here.

Sorry thanks, new to this time of hurry up and wait game. I use to all be one who just got my news from websites not on the blogs.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, Feb. 20. The back side of the Coke building, facing the new Disney bus transportation terminal, has a new billboard.

IMG_7406.JPG

The outer glass walls were being installed this week. These glass walls will cover the building from the ground level to the roof. See next two photos. Some of the windows were installed.

IMG_7404.JPG

The front of the Coke building, facing Planet Hollywood.

IMG_7402.JPG

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Photo update as of Saturday, Feb. 20. The back side of the Coke building, facing the new Disney bus transportation terminal, has a new billboard.

View attachment 131576

The outer glass walls were being installed this week. These glass walls will cover the building from the ground level to the roof. See next two photos. Some of the windows were installed.

View attachment 131577

The front of the Coke building, facing Planet Hollywood.

View attachment 131578

Not gonna lie, I like that brickwork and logo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom