CM Conduct

robynchic

Okay, so there is someone that seems to have messaged me on My Space after reading my last response (about having a premiere membership and the joking remark about donating for me to get a premiere membership) and they have a VERY bad attitude. Their name on My Space is simply "Mike". They are 21 years old, and live in Orlando Florida (their My Space profile can be found <a href="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=42965266&Mytoken=8B1709F4-1005-12FB-1B4D148143734C449675610">here</a>). I am posting my curiosity as to who they may be because of the simple reference to the aforementioned "gift". And I will also post the message he sent me, because I am extremely curious who would have the audacity to say such things, and have the cowardice to not say who they really are.

nice potty mouth you have there. too bad mommy and daddy can't see what a wonderful little girl they raised. are you waiting for the perfect sugar daddy to come along so that you don't have to work for a living, but any money you make is your money?

what a stuck up, conceited little b*tch. grow up and learn to deal with society. no one owes you a gift. typicl

I'm sorry, but their referencing to Jewish stereotypes is uncalled for, making the assumptions that they are is completely wrong, and it disgusts me that someone doesn't have the backbone to make themselves publicly known.

If any of you have any ideas on who it might be, please private message me. This matter intrigues me greatly.

Edit:
Their profile also mentions that Mike is FEMALE.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
oh yeah... according to Disney, self defense is the act of blocking yourself... I guess someone doesn't know that if you block yourself, the part of your body you're blocking yourself with will then get hurt.

PhotoDave219

Well, some people have to hide behind keyboards..... tho ive seen it a lot lately happening to a couple of girls i know.

I'd forward the mssg to myspace admins so he can get banned.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
PhotoDave219 said:
Well, some people have to hide behind keyboards..... tho ive seen it a lot lately happening to a couple of girls i know.

I'd forward the mssg to myspace admins so he can get banned.
Tom seems cool enough... message him

ssidiouss@mac.c

Id be more interested to see if myspace would give up his IP address and if the admin here could compare it to the IP addresses here to see who here is behind it.

It would be great to see who it is... we have some type of maniac running loose on these boards!!! lol.. but who is it :veryconfu

Tom

Beta Return
ssidiouss@mac.c said:
Besides.. I'm not sure what kind of heterosexual man would find a website with her pictures on it "disgusting" no matter what else was on the site!! :p

I agree :)

fkflintstone

Wow I thought I got blasted for my post.What Robynchic got was really low some of you out there take this stuff way too personal.I thought we were just having a nice little chat on these message boards!?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom