CM Attacked at ToT

rk03221

That's correct and they will pressure a CM to NOT press charges. I've had some of my friends go through that horrible process.

Yep your actually right about that. I’ve had a few of my friends get pressured by the higher ups to not press charges against the guest. Isn’t that illegal?

John park hopper

Disney won't press charges and enforce their own rules --good to know, next time I'm at WDW and I don't get things my own way I can punch a CM in the face spit on them and cuss them out. No up charge for doing it --a Disney free be and who says Disney doesn't appreciate their guests.

Incomudro

Disney won't press charges and enforce their own rules --good to know, next time I'm at WDW and I don't get things my own way I can punch a CM in the face spit on them and cuss them out. No up charge for doing it --a Disney free be and who says Disney doesn't appreciate their guests.
You can bully them off of their control panel stations too.
They must step aside - lest they touch your hands.

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
Hey everybody! Haven't been active forever, but thought I'd throw my two cents in.

I was choked for pulling a guest off of an attraction at the OTHER park for having a bag that needed to be stowed in a locker. It was right on the platform in full view of guests, team members, and security cameras. When security arrived, they had me write a witness statement and asked if I wanted to press charges. I asked if I should (not knowing any better), and the security guards informed me that the park is not allowed to advise the team on what to do in this situation. I decided not to press charges, but the entire family was trespassed.

Working at a theme park is difficult to say the very least. During SWGE preview, I thanked every CM for coming in at that time, and 90% of them were stunned that I was thanking them. Remember to thank the people with name tags the next time you're in the parks. A smile and a genuine gesture of gratitude goes a long way.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Hey everybody! Haven't been active forever, but thought I'd throw my two cents in.

I was choked for pulling a guest off of an attraction at the OTHER park for having a bag that needed to be stowed in a locker. It was right on the platform in full view of guests, team members, and security cameras. When security arrived, they had me write a witness statement and asked if I wanted to press charges. I asked if I should (not knowing any better), and the security guards informed me that the park is not allowed to advise the team on what to do in this situation. I decided not to press charges, but the entire family was trespassed.

Working at a theme park is difficult to say the very least. During SWGE preview, I thanked every CM for coming in at that time, and 90% of them were stunned that I was thanking them. Remember to thank the people with name tags the next time you're in the parks. A smile and a genuine gesture of gratitude goes a long way.
Great point. Next trip I’m to make a point to thank the CMs as often as I can. I know I could do better.

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
glad you are ok from that..

you sound like an awesome CM or the other park team member?
2 weeks ago, my last day at disney i may or may have not spent an hour filling out 4 CM compliment forms...

it was exhausting remembering all the details but i had blast doing it

Thanks for your kind words! It honestly ended up being a crazy story to tell people. *shrug* Another great way to recognize Cast and Team is to tweet about them! Use the hashtag #CastCompliment for Disney and directly tag Universal Orlando for TMs! CMs & TMs get recognized, their picture taken... whole nine yards. On behalf of all Theme Park employees, thank you for taking the time to tell us what we did right!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom