CM Attacked at ToT

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Entitlementality.
images(11).jpg

UKDisney Dave

A quote from the report;

“We don’t tolerate unsafe behavior,” a Disney spokeswoman said when reached for comment.”

Really? How about “we don’t tolerate guests acting that way towards cast members”? Or is their safety not a concern?

And why did Disney not press charges? I admit I know nothing about American law but I’m thinking there must be some legal way of pursuing this without the actual cast member pressing charges? Maybe Disney want to sweep it under the carpet more than they want to stand up for the cast members?

Who knows. Perhaps the quote isn’t what it seems, but if I was running Disney I’d be making sure the cast members knew I had their backs, and would be pushing for the full force of the law here.

DCLcruiser

How can the merge podium “affect the ride”?

Maybe she meant the pre-show? I am not sure where there are buttons anyway besides to say "everyone is in the room, start the TV."

I'm curious why the CM said to not press charges. The Orlando Sentinel report said she had a swollen eye. I'm wondering if Disney has made it hard for CMs to press charges against unruly guests or discourages it altogether.
The woman clearly spent her life-savings to buy a trip to WDW...there's no money left to get from a trial.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom