'Club Villain' ticketed event coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios in January 2016

wdwfan757

Is it really that bad of a deal if the food is good? I can see how non-drinkers would balk at that price, but it's not very difficult to rack up a $200 dinner bill (including tax and gratuity) for two drinking adults at WDW.

I'd figure that most people who even know about this are going to be passholders of some sort. I can't imagine this being high on the priority list of anyone on a 1-park per day ticket. I also don't see why anyone would expect park admission to be included. Should I ask Monsieur Paul to provide me a park ticket to Epcot the next time they hand us a $200 dinner bill for 2 people? If they balk I can tell them that my admission should be covered because wonders of life and horizons are shuttered, soarin and frozstrom, are closed, Figment isn't very good, and EEA is way past its prime... so it's really like half the park is closed?

YodaMan

Now that we know LMA is closing right after March, any chance the cancellation of the March reservations has something to do with that? Wouldn't be shocked if they needed those March dates to try and get something up and running in Sunset Showcase to handle crowds once LMA is gone.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Now that we know LMA is closing right after March, any chance the cancellation of the March reservations has something to do with that? Wouldn't be shocked if they needed those March dates to try and get something up and running in Sunset Showcase to handle crowds once LMA is gone.
I don't see Sunset Showcase having anywhere near enough capacity to really make a dent. We'll see soon enough though.

Hi everyone,

I'm a long time reader and this is my first time posting...to any message board actually. I know this is a long shot but it's worth a try.

My first wedding anniversary is coming up and I'd like to surprise my wife with tickets to Club Villain (preferably Jan. 23rd). I'm willing to pay fair price. We are WDW fanatics, going more than a dozen times a year (we are in South Florida). We even honeymooned in Disneyland Paris.

Your help would be greatly appreciated and the tickets would be in good, Disney hands lol.

Again, I know it's unlikely you all might have tickets but I'll take any advice you might be able to offer also.

Thanks!

asianway

Hi everyone,

I'm a long time reader and this is my first time posting...to any message board actually. I know this is a long shot but it's worth a try.

My first wedding anniversary is coming up and I'd like to surprise my wife with tickets to Club Villain (preferably Jan. 23rd). I'm willing to pay fair price. We are WDW fanatics, going more than a dozen times a year (we are in South Florida). We even honeymooned in Disneyland Paris.

Your help would be greatly appreciated and the tickets would be in good, Disney hands lol.

Again, I know it's unlikely you all might have tickets but I'll take any advice you might be able to offer also.

Thanks!
Once the first one happens people may not like what they see and cancel. Keep checking the site!

JAtheFourth

Okay... Club Villain was good... Especially for the first night when they didn't know exactly what was going to happen... The MC and main singer were really good, the food was tasty and in abundance, and the villains were out in force.. Special mention to the Queen of Hearts who was amazing!! Open bar with four cocktails themed for the ladies of the hour... All in all, I think it was worth the money spent, but that's definitely a value judgement you'd gave to make on your own. The only cons I really found were too many kids in attendance for the more adult nature of the party, and that the dance floor was slow to fill up.

I'd go again for sure..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 150
Okay... Club Villain was good... Especially for the first night when they didn't know exactly what was going to happen... The MC and main singer were really good, the food was tasty and in abundance, and the villains were out in force.. Special mention to the Queen of Hearts who was amazing!! Open bar with four cocktails themed for the ladies of the hour... All in all, I think it was worth the money spent, but that's definitely a value judgement you'd gave to make on your own. The only cons I really found were too many kids in attendance for the more adult nature of the party, and that the dance floor was slow to fill up.

I'd go again for sure..
Thanks for the review. How long did it last?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom