'Club Villain' ticketed event coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios in January 2016

Sweet Thing

My sister called today and was told March dates *should* be back up soon. The cm she spoke to told her they've been getting calls all weekend from people waiting for cancellations. Crossing our fingers!

YodaMan

It looks like March dates are showing up on the webpage, but you can't reserve anything yet... and they have dates on Tuesdays now as well as Sat.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/club-villain/

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about this in the next day or so. Club Disney officially ends on Saturday; would be nice to have a blog post officially confirm that it's leaving and then mention that more dates were added for Club Villain (and confirm a venue change if that's really the case).

MandaM

The March dates are gone from the website now. It seems odd the March dates would have been a glitch, since they had different days and times than the Jan/Feb dates, but who knows with Disney's IT.

TabulaRasa

The March dates are gone from the website now. It seems odd the March dates would have been a glitch, since they had different days and times than the Jan/Feb dates, but who knows with Disney's IT.
I was really hoping that they were adding dates! I still have my fingers crossed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom