News Club 33 coming to Walt Disney World this Fall

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
If I had to guess (or if I just had a few minutes to idly speculate), I'd guess locations being mostly unused sponsor lounges. There are many around. If it's to live up to the namesake at Disneyland, though, there would need to be significant upgrades to those lounges, as the few I've been in are rather sparse.

As for benefits, this information is from another site about benefits at Disneyland. Hopefully, Steve won't mind me copying here. If this is right, the annual fee is actually not as insane as I expected. The Premiers and hoppers would cost $10K on their own.

Platinum Membership in Club 33
Platinum Membership requires a $25,000 initiation fee and annual dues of $10,000.

Platinum Membership includes:

• 4 Premier Annual Passes (valid at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World)
  • 50 Park Hopper tickets per year for friends and family
  • 5 VIP Tours per year
  • Ability to reserve meals at Club 33
  • Access to 1901 lounge in DCA
  • Access to Club 33 Member Services, which makes all reservations/arrangements: hotel, restaurant, VIP Fantasmic! viewing, VIP seating for World of Color, etc.
  • Automatic upgrade at all three Disneyland Resort hotels & access to Concierge Lounge
  • Free valet parking at Grand Californian
  • 6 Instant Fastpasses per visit
  • Annual renewal gift

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
If I had to guess (or if I just had a few minutes to idly speculate), I'd guess locations being mostly unused sponsor lounges. There are many around. If it's to live up to the namesake at Disneyland, though, there would need to be significant upgrades to those lounges, as the few I've been in are rather sparse.

As for benefits, this information is from another site about benefits at Disneyland. Hopefully, Steve won't mind me copying here. If this is right, the annual fee is actually not as insane as I expected. The Premiers and hoppers would cost $10K on their own.

Platinum Membership in Club 33
Platinum Membership requires a $25,000 initiation fee and annual dues of $10,000.

Platinum Membership includes:

• 4 Premier Annual Passes (valid at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World)
  • 50 Park Hopper tickets per year for friends and family
  • 5 VIP Tours per year
  • Ability to reserve meals at Club 33
  • Access to 1901 lounge in DCA
  • Access to Club 33 Member Services, which makes all reservations/arrangements: hotel, restaurant, VIP Fantasmic! viewing, VIP seating for World of Color, etc.
  • Automatic upgrade at all three Disneyland Resort hotels & access to Concierge Lounge
  • Free valet parking at Grand Californian
  • 6 Instant Fastpasses per visit
  • Annual renewal gift

That is actually quite a value. If it translates over to the WDW side, I'd seriously consider it. But that's the DLR version.

I can picture the WDW version....

0594ffdfb096c42a51743424aa99df04.jpg

jt04

What space would that be?

Personally want a clone of DL' s version but WDW sized but that is just armchair imagineering.

PS- not that I can afford it but the aesthetic would be great for the MK.

PSS- imagine what the will come up with for DAK.

devoy1701

That is actually quite a value. If it translates over to the WDW side, I'd seriously consider it. But that's the DLR version.

I can picture the WDW version....

0594ffdfb096c42a51743424aa99df04.jpg

I have to agree. The $25k upfront fee is pretty damn steep, but the $10k a year for those amenities really isn't that bad when you consider the value of each of them separately. If you live close to the parks (I only like about an hour from WDW and I don't think I'm close enough to max out my value) and tended to use the parks to entertain your own family and out of town guests and family, I don't think $10k is that high. Considering this is WDW...i expect the price tag to be higher and the amenities to be less though.

NeedMoreMickey

Throw in bus ride to the entrance at the Express Transportation stop to bypass the bag check lines as another perk. I wonder about some of the lounges that have been mentioned. Isn't Club 33 a full restaurant? That will require a full kitchen not just a room to sit in and relax.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
PSS- imagine what the will come up with for DAK.

Would be cool if they had this planned during the development of Pandora and were able to build somewhere nice in that area during the construction... really cool if the DAK lounge was inside one of the floating mountains (but yeah, I'm 99.99% sure that didn't happen). Did they possibly build some "extra" space when they built Tiffins? The back deck there is one of the most relaxing areas in the park (and that's saying something for a park that has a lot of "relaxing" areas!) Some of the buildings proposed as "show booth" building for Rivers of Light seem rather large for just show equipment... (again, doubtful of that one too)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom