Club 32 - World's Fair, Discoveryland, and Tomorrowland

Suchomimus

I believe it was for a Soarin' style ride where guests get into Iron Man suits. Give me a second.
Actually there is a concept art of what you're talking about.
FTH-Marvel-Theme-Park-Image-4.jpg

Corey

Would it be possible in some future castle park to have both Tomorrowland and Discoveryland. Perhaps the Tomorrowland could be depicted as some kind of Martian colony with a Space Mountain and Astro Orbiter, somehow under a glass geodesic dome. Discoveryland could be a 19th century depiction of humankind in the future, along the lines of Jules Verne and H.G. Wells. Discoveryland could therefore be a transition of the modern/futuristic Tomorrowland, and the nostalgic Discoveryland, from Fantasyland. Just a thought!

kmbmw777

Would it be possible in some future castle park to have both Tomorrowland and Discoveryland. Perhaps the Tomorrowland could be depicted as some kind of Martian colony with a Space Mountain and Astro Orbiter, somehow under a glass geodesic dome. Discoveryland could be a 19th century depiction of humankind in the future, along the lines of Jules Verne and H.G. Wells. Discoveryland could therefore be a transition of the modern/futuristic Tomorrowland, and the nostalgic Discoveryland, from Fantasyland. Just a thought!
That's the plan for this park.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Yep! That is pretty much the plan so far

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I think this would be a great way to hide views of Bald Mountain in the nearby Villains Land! Retheme the Discoveryland side of this mountain to Journey to the Center of the Earth, and do transitions between the lands via a tunnel DisneySea-style.
Ohh I like that idea! One question -- so would the mountain be 1/2 Bald Mountain ... 1/2 Journey to the Center of the Earth?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom