Club 32 - World's Fair, Discoveryland, and Tomorrowland

kmbmw777

Hmm..I'm mixed on that. I'm not sure how the Space Mountain building relates to War of the Worlds.
14010906._SX540_.jpg

But if you're talking the Disneyland Paris design then that's a different story
n018015_2050jan01_space-mountain_16-9.jpg
I was thinking of taking the original white design and then doing something like what they did Paris to it (but maybe change it up)

JackWatkinson

Converting Space Mountain to a War of the Worlds theme would be in conjunction with the creation of a Star Wars Land at neighboring Walt Disney Studios Park (Disneyland Paris' Hollywood Studios).
Am I confused or are you because as far as i'm aware this thread is a blue sky Magic Kingdom park with no Hollywood Studios and has nothing
to do with Disneyland Paris.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Can someone update me as to what the backstory is to Discoveryland and what attractions we plan on including please? Im a little behind.
Of course. It's going to be very easy -- there is little to no backstory:p (as of yet)

Right now we are just tossing out ideas for what attractions to include...you can skip the first several pages of this thread and just focus on the last few. A lot of the ideas seem to flow through a steampunk design similar to Disneyland Paris -- but all of this can change based on what direction we want to go in
maxresdefault.jpg

kmbmw777

Attraction ideas
-Treasure Planet
-Soarin' over the cosmos (is this better for the Tomorrowland hub area though)
-War of Worlds

I am going to throw out a wild idea for a Fallout 4 based EMV. Have it start in like a Fusion City (which fits Steampunk) for the queue/ surrounding area. Then guests go down into a bunker. Board their vehicles, and enter the apocalypse

kmbmw777

Attraction ideas
-Treasure Planet
-Soarin' over the cosmos (is this better for the Tomorrowland hub area though)
-War of Worlds

I am going to throw out a wild idea for a Fallout 4 based EMV. Have it start in like a Fusion City (which fits Steampunk) for the queue/ surrounding area. Then guests go down into a bunker. Board their vehicles, and enter the apocalypse
It could use the Iron Man technology that Universal has (I remember @S.P.E.W sharing this a while back) instead of an EMV.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom