Club 32 Lounge

FigmentPigments

I've got a few ideas for the stage show, and surrounding area. I would love to do an outside courtyard, almost like Fantasy Faire, this would be the "foyer" that guests would wait it before moving into the amphitheater. The theater itself would easily allow for shows to be changed on a regular basis, for example, during Halloween we'd have a villains type show.
I like this idea!

Poe Dameron

For reference!:)

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/jolly-holiday-ride.923475/

img_1901-jpg.182781

img_2584-jpg.182782

img_0024-jpg.189200
This is beautiful artwork.

My preference would be Peter Pan for the first mini-land. I could make the ride-through in Roller Coaster Tycoon:) But I also want to stay with what the group is doing.

kap91

This is beautiful artwork.

My preference would be Peter Pan for the first mini-land. I could make the ride-through in Roller Coaster Tycoon:) But I also want to stay with what the group is doing.
Thanks! I really need to do a new version of the queue that's also painted and not color pencil. And oh I miss my roller coaster tycoon days. Still need to finish my 10 year old park. So many things I'm tying to learn though!

Brer Oswald

Hey King! :D

I think @MCParradox had brought up a Treasure Planet attraction to add to a new Magic Kingdom style park we are creating.

We were thinking of including it in Fantasyland -- and I tagged you and your art for it to see if you had any thoughts? :) Maybe Tomorrowland instead?
Just throwing this out there again...a hybrid transition land between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland....

MonorailRed

Applebees
I'm thinking of a Villain's coaster to round out the land..... Maybe starring Medieval Disney Villains ( Maleficent, Chernabog, Madam Mim, Horned King, ect...)

It could race through the inside of the mountain, visiting different villains domains and go along bat-filled rocky corridors of the surrounding caves. An Indiana Jones Adventure/Expedition Everest attraction.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I'm thinking of a Villain's coaster to round out the land..... Maybe starring Medieval Disney Villains ( Maleficent, Chernabog, Madam Mim, Horned King, ect...)

It could race through the inside of the mountain, visiting different villains domains and go along bat-filled rocky corridors of the surrounding caves. An Indiana Jones Adventure/Expedition Everest attraction.
I'd be interested in that!:)

Brer Oswald

Yes please...yes....I need that everywhere in the real parks...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom