Club 32 Lounge

MonorailRed

Applebees
Taking a break from the Firebird Suite Grotto and finished the Trains for the Sydney Disneyland Railroad.

Thoughts?

Trains.png

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Oh absolutely. There's a lot here to be considered and if we do it, everyone will have something they can work on and contribute. So far, a good mix of ideas. As for transportation for Marvel: the helocarrier. :inlove:

I think the transportation elements like @mickeyfan5534 said can have a place here.
Absolutely! I do like the transportation element.

I'm trying to think of also how to best contrast the Magic Kingdom style park we have, in order to give the resort as a whole the most variety possible.

Adventureland was one of the lands that we left a lot on the table for in the initial brainstorming sessions. At one point we had Star Wars, Indy, S.E.A. attractions, and more in the land, but it was eventually decreased down to the rotation of 4 attractions we have in there currently. We had said we'd save our ideas for the 2nd park so those can always be options!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
There's a fair few types of suggestions we could use. People who worked alongside Walt Disney, people close to Disney like his brother, or we could do the Disneyland Paris route and name them after significant people like C. K. Holliday.
That could work!

I was also thinking since it's 'Fantasia' themed it could either be named after characters from the film, or famous Disney musicians., like the 'Richard Sherman' or Robert Sherman'

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
To help offer some inspiration for themes/ideas for the 2nd park - I went back through some old threads in the imagineer forum to research ideas that other people have had in the past. Maybe those ideas can serve as jumping off points for us to come up with some new ideas of our own!

Dating back all the way to 2006 -- @KentB3 has a bunch of theme park ideas for Disney listed in this thread including an aquatic theme park which I found interesting. Maybe Kent can elaborate further on that!:geek:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-new-and-improved-ultimate-disney-project.77403/

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

KentB3

To help offer some inspiration for themes/ideas for the 2nd park - I went back through some old threads in the imagineer forum to research ideas that other people have had in the past. Maybe those ideas can serve as jumping off points for us to come up with some new ideas of our own!

Dating back all the way to 2006 -- @KentB3 has a bunch of theme park ideas for Disney listed in this thread including an aquatic theme park which I found interesting. Maybe Kent can elaborate further on that!:geek:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-new-and-improved-ultimate-disney-project.77403/

Thanks for bringing this up! BTW, I'm still here, so I'll try to think of some things for your park. You really do seem to be off to a good start on this project! ;)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Thanks for bringing this up! BTW, I'm still here, so I'll try to think of some things for your park. You really do seem to be off to a good start on this project! ;)
Absolutely -- you're a legend on here! Been here much longer than any of us have -- so please feel free if you have any ideas/suggestions. We're currently brainstorming our 2nd park but you can take a look at the summary thread we have for our 1st park in Sydney!
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/club-32-sydney-disneyland-cumulative-draft.926539/

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Next up we have a submission on Theme Park Apprentice 4 (a comp run on the Theme Park Insider threads) by a wdwmagic member @BryceM -- called Disney's EarthSea Adventure Park.

http://www.themeparkinsider.com/news/response.cfm?ID=945509237

I would definitely take a look at this because especially the world showcase feel -- imo this leans a little too heavy on DisneySEA but is still an awesome park. @D Hindley might have seen this submission too :)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom