Club 32 Lounge

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Maybe to the side of the Castle? Similar to the old M&G stop at the hub in the Magic Kingdom? (I'm trying to find an old picture)
Found it
reminders_swanboat2009ww.jpg

D Hulk

Still getting a handle on the like 100 posts since I last checked this thread this morning. For the map, for shops, how about...

By the Fantasia Castle, a toy shop called The Steadfast Tin Soldier - from a segment in Fantasia 2000. For either #13 or 14.

For the other location within the castle, we haven't created anything like the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique yet. Even though I'm not a fan of it myself, young girls need a salon where they can dress up like princesses, and it makes sense in the castle. The Fantasia Salon, perhaps?

Another random Fantasia Castle idea: Something like MK's Dream Suite near the turrets, here called the Nutcracker Suite.

Near the Pinocchio Village Haus, how about a quaint little shop - Gepetto's Wood Shop - selling artisanal puppets and woodwork.

For #5 or #6, a Mary Poppins-themed shop called Practically Perfect. The building could resemble a London department store like Harrod's, done in a style which compliments both the Poppins ride and Peter Pan. No idea what the other number over here could be yet.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Still getting a handle on the like 100 posts since I last checked this thread this morning. For the map, for shops, how about...

By the Fantasia Castle, a toy shop called The Steadfast Tin Soldier - from a segment in Fantasia 2000. For either #13 or 14.

For the other location within the castle, we haven't created anything like the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique yet. Even though I'm not a fan of it myself, young girls need a salon where they can dress up like princesses, and it makes sense in the castle. The Fantasia Salon, perhaps?

Another random Fantasia Castle idea: Something like MK's Dream Suite near the turrets, here called the Nutcracker Suite.

Near the Pinocchio Village Haus, how about a quaint little shop - Gepetto's Wood Shop - selling artisanal puppets and woodwork.

For #5 or #6, a Mary Poppins-themed shop called Practically Perfect. The building could resemble a London department store like Harrod's, done in a style which compliments both the Poppins ride and Peter Pan. No idea what the other number over here could be yet.
I love all of these shop ideas! The Nutcracker Suite in Fantasia Castle is brilliant.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
This could work. Do we have any idea what lands we will have and where thy will be located in the park? Because these would have to work around Main Street.
I can do a quick sketch -- but as of now what we have is...

- Main Street - entrance to the park - there has been some talk of having a passage way to a World's Fair Land from Main Street (on the right hand side as you enter the park) - this would lead into the World's Fair area then directly into Tomorrowland...I could show this better in a drawing.

- Fantasia Gardens (similar to the Gardens of Imagination in Shanghai - acting as the hub of the park - leading to Fantasia Castle

- From the Fantasia Gardens hub, turning right and down - you can enter directly into the Villains Land

- From Fantasia Gardens going straight towards the Castle - you enter Fantasyland - once in Fantasyland, you can turn right and down into Villains Land, walk up and to the right into Discoveryland, or walk up and to the left, into Critter Country, and then into Frontierland.

- From Fantasia Gardens, turning left, you'd enter Adventureland, similar to the Magic Kingdom at Disneyland

These can all be adjusted and changed based on people's interests...but that's the basic outline so far the best I can describe it.

D Hulk

Yeah, this Land Unknown could be a variation on the "Square" concept, like New Oreans Square or Liberty Square. Basically a romanticized historical American city. Possibly that could be Manhattan Square, which could take design ideas from DisneySea's American Wateefront, or it could be San Francisco Square, which lets us play with the old Discovery Bay ideas for Disneyland without having to rename or retheme Discoveryland on the east side. And possibly any of these American cities could nicely transition between Adventureland and Frontierland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom