Closing of Tower of Terror (WDW)

lazyboy97o

Does anyone know anything more about this? I'm surprised there hasn't been more chatter. The shorter amount of time doesn't really seem like a full overhaul can be executed, but who knows.
The construction work is limited in scope and not necessary for the update.

HMF

FW plans continue to develop.

IF all goes to plan I'd expect only Test Track to not change in some way.
I know you said this won't be EPCOT Center. but in your seasoned opinion will what is happening be better or worse than the 1994-present Period, If you can?

Matthew

Personally I feel too few corporations own WAY too many things. I would like to see legislation to end these corporate monopolies. A company can only grow so much until the strain becomes too much and the gravy train collapses.

Fair enough although I don't personally think Disney can be classed as a monopoly and again personally I don't think marvel was a bad purchase at all given the success it has had and the merchandise it drives. But hey ho each to their own opinion :)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I know you said this won't be EPCOT Center. but in your seasoned opinion will what is happening be better or worse than the 1994-present Period, If you can?
If you can get your head around the IP infusion it could be better than today. Assuming it all comes to fruition. And certain proposals are dropped.

But it will be a very different park to today's and yesterday's.

HMF

If you can get your head around the IP infusion it could be better than today. Assuming it all comes to fruition. And certain proposals are dropped.

I can, assuming it fits. I have actually been lobbying for an Inside Out re-invigoration of Wonders of Life . and as long as The Land, Mission Space and Spaceship Earth don't get IP infusions I can make peace with it. Energy, I am still holding my breath on.

Mouse3268

Will there be a coherent theme that connects everything? Even if that theme is radically different.

Bocabear

I can, assuming it fits. I have actually been lobbying for an Inside Out re-invigoration of Wonders of Life . and as long as The Land, Mission Space and Spaceship Earth don't get IP infusions I can make peace with it. Energy, I am still holding my breath on.
I would even be happy if Mission Space used the Wonders Of Life building to be the rest of the pavilion... Get off the ride and take a shuttle across a martian landscape to Mars Base... and then fit the old WOL with a could spiffy new attractions...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom