Citrus Dreamin' - Game Thread

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
So how is everyone’s days or nights going (I am really trying not to be hostile to team birds, joking)
The Rookie Flirt GIF by ABC Network

Attention, Adventurers!

CNE6WLn.png

Team Boats has requested an extension for the current Expedition

This project is now one day later on
Thursday, April 4th, 2024 at 11:59 pm WDW Time
(9 pm Disneyland Time, 11 pm Six Flags over Texas Time, 2 pm the next day Tokyo Disneyland Time)
WhI n that makes sense the projects aren’t out yet. Plus I finished the test propemt!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

In 2025, Disney opened a large expansion to Typhoon Lagoon, heavily investing into the water park increasing the size of many areas, and bringing back some fan favorites

Both teams did fantastic! I've read through them both, but I won't have time to write full reviews until tomorrow evening. So, enjoy some time off! I'll get reviews, results, and the next prompt ready as soon as I can.

To keep you occupied, my new profile pic is a tease of the next Expedition

Chaos Cat

Both teams did fantastic! I've read through them both, but I won't have time to write full reviews until tomorrow evening. So, enjoy some time off! I'll get reviews, results, and the next prompt ready as soon as I can.

Making a racing game is an odd swerve for this comp, but you do you

TheOriginalTiki

I forgot that movie existed and was confused for a while
That was THE trailer during summer 2023 that would play in front of every single damn movie I saw in theaters haha It was to the point where I was mouthing full lines from it. Most notably "You puked on my lawn" and "I know this track...I've raced it a thousand times". I was actually stunned how genuinely watchable the movie was after all that haha.

cdunlap

Cdunlap's review for Team Birds:
Props to Team Birds for using Prezi, which made it feel like a presentation on some grammatical concept from my 8th grade English class! Anyways, I loved @PerGron's dinosaur rides which literally feel like they belong at DAK. @PerGron, the Reef of Teeth was also interesting and of course you'd label every single animal in both the Reef and Pelagic Plunge! I also loved the Shipwreck Society because it sounds very immersive.

Cdunlap's review for Team Boats:
Wow, just wow! First up, I love the inclusion of the Roseate Spoonbill, my favorite bird of the Tropical Americas! (Get it, like the new Animal Kingdom expansion featuring the Maya, which couldn’t make me happier?) Next up, the park is amazingly well-themed to the surreal concept of a Floridian Everglades Glacier With A Random Coke Factory! The Iceberg is an amazing restaurant and the Speakeasy only helps add! Also, is it a sin to deeply indulge myself in and and purely desire for Team Boat's Springs to become a reality because I love it to that level!

MonorailRed

Applebees

Plot twist: Next expedition is to design a Chicken Little ride.

BB24A8BB-2887-4BF0-A621-998D568DB18E.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom