Citrus Dreamin' - Game Thread

Its ok! Just a misunderstanding, See, OB was right there
No! Look at the mess I made!
image.jpg

I found a replacement!!! It’s Cute, It will melt your heart, and she questions herself as idther a loaf of bread or a cat meet…

Guangdang005!!! Hope she’s a real delight until OB returns! Check out the other parts of the video too!!!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
But OB is gone until April 30th… I got guangdang hired for a replacement until he’s back. Can you give the cat a chance! I’m coming to join the game too! Even if i was a murdere…
No. We're not doing this bit anymore. I asked you stop both publicly and privately. You can't be a part of team games if you don't communicate or listen to those you want to work with. Please stop

No. We're not doing this bit anymore. I asked you stop both publicly and privately. You can't be a part of team games if you don't communicate or listen to those you want to work with. Please stop
Soory, I took things too literally. I’m keeping guang on here thou. OB isn’t dead, he’s alive, he must have went out to explore when I was making the shakes… too late for me too join…

Another thing I like to post, I have started a thread for DLP which fixes all of the issues the resort currently (and might forever) have. You can all give and suggest ideas to this thread! And also how do I get the URL to work?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom