Cindy's Castle turning brown!

Austin1

How long would a remake like this take? I doubt it would be done by Christmas, I think they are going to have to wait untill after the holidays.

Montu

While this looks nice on the Tokyo castle I'm not sure what benefit there is to making the castle in WDW the same. Having each park with a slightly different castle helps their identities remain unique. Plus if money's such an issue at MK, why are they spending it on something that will not better the guest experience or bring more people through the gates? Who, besides lots of people on this site,:animwink: will book a vacation to WDW because they repainted the castle?

There's so many people that don't get the "big picture" of these times of things. Tokyo's Castle has been the same as WDW's castle since the park opened in 1983. It has nothing to do with "idenifitying resorts" - that's just the castle they have.

An attractive castle has a *huge* bottom line that you completely miss. The #1 most sold park photo is with Cinderella Castle as the backdrop. Who's going to pay if the castle starts fading and looking like crap?

mickey5888

*Imitating Iago* YUCK!!!

I never liked the Tokyo castle. It's nice to be accurate but it's Disney. And when you're in Disney World it's all about the fantasy. I have too many memories of being memorized at the sight of that castle. The moral of the story is: If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

disnyfan89

WOW! I was not to carzy at first glance but... GIVE ME THAT CASTLE any day. Maybe im to liberal with my views of the castle. I could have taken the HCOE castle. (Minus the Mirror)

iheartdisney91

wont it make the castle look less grand? sorta tacky even? and that (indonesia) photo is really ugly!:p

***/\ love you avatar and signature!!!

Montu

*Imitating Iago* YUCK!!!

I never liked the Tokyo castle. It's nice to be accurate but it's Disney. And when you're in Disney World it's all about the fantasy. I have too many memories of being memorized at the sight of that castle. The moral of the story is: If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Never? But up until a couple of months ago, it had the exact same paint scheme as WDW's castle.

Now, I'll agree that WDW's castle had the most cold, depressing color scheme of any of the Disney castles, but that seems to go against your point, no?

-SIR-

wow that color scheme makes the castle look totally different and..well... i dont like it... it looks dirty:hurl:

piratelass

I think its certainly an interesting change. I don't think I'd want it at WDW. IMHO, it looks kinda like the castle from beauty and beast now, more then cindy's castle.

might just be me though :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom