Cinderellabration- The curtain closes

Tanis

You can't really say that unless you had seen the show in Toyko Disneyland where thier Cinderellabration show is spectacular.

Problem with implementation falls on not havine the exact same set up in WDW. The adaptation was not the greatest but the show itself I thought was fine.

Just wanted to comment - for their part, the cast of the show did a wonderful job given what they had to work with. It just wasn't a well written show.

CThaddeus

Of the attractions put in to celebrate the 50th, I think LMA really should have bit the dust first (I know, they spent a lot of money and gave it its own theater. It ain't going anywhere...unfortunately). I saw many young girls who were completely into Cinderellabration - including my friends' two daughters. They wouldn't move until the show was completely over, and every time we went by and it was on, they tried to stop and watch it again. I don't think a show necessarily needs to have conflict to be entertaining. It's Cinderella's coronation, not Revenge of the Stepmother (that will be "Cinderella III," unfortunately coming to DVD soon). I must have liked it too; I bought the soundtrack. I only wish I'd been in a better position to get a decent video of it.
I am glad the lighting rigs are gone, though.

DisneyMedic

Great Pics!!

Now all we have to do is get rid of that stupid medal on the front of the Castle and once it is painted it will be back to normal. The show was ok, but if I had to see or hear that one more time I would Crown her myself:hammer:

I miss the old Celerbration show. I know its not comming back but hope the new show will be along those lines.

Don't get me wrong I love Cindy...but she has been at a party now for almost two years now its time for her to...Get back to Work....he he

Expo_Seeker40

Does this mean all that clutter on stage will be removed! :sohappy:

Only to be replaced with different clutter for the next show. :hammer:

Oh wow...I was actually in the park yesterday making fun of Cinderellabration from Fantasyland...if I had realized yesterday was the last run, I probably would have actually watched it....

scpergj

I saw many young girls who were completely into Cinderellabration - including my friends' two daughters. They wouldn't move until the show was completely over, and every time we went by and it was on, they tried to stop and watch it again.

This would be my daughter, too. She loved that show (well, she is only 4....). We couldn't go to the MK without seeing Cinderellabration (and we have been 10 times in the last year).

That said, my wife, son, and myself are glad it's gone....

captcanada

I really liked the old surprise show. It was cute.
I kinda hope for that one to come back. But...I aslo understand that sooner or later, it'll be time for something new.
I guess only time will tell =)

GenieGirl

The new show is titled "Dream Along With Mickey." Music is from Tokyo. I posted a little bit about it somewhere above. But Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Cinderella, Charming, Aurora, Phillip, Snow and Her Prince are some of the characters. Smee, Hook and Maleficent are the villians.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom