Rumor Cinderella Castle turning rose gold for the 50th

Are you in favor of a castle retheme for the 50th

• yes

Votes: 171 43.5%
  • no

Votes: 222 56.5%

• Total voters

Sir_Cliff

I suspect Harm and DE get more complaints than a paint color.
Sure, but does anyone within the company think the castle looks as good (let alone better) with this paint scheme than it did with what it replaced?

They really need to have some internal commission prepare a report on the 50th as political parties do after a disastrous electoral campaign. Every swing seems to have been a miss. The only one I found kind of endearing was Kite Tails!

ToTBellHop

Sure, but does anyone within the company think the castle looks as good (let alone better) with this paint scheme than it did with what it replaced?

They really need to have some internal commission prepare a report on the 50th as political parties do after a disastrous electoral campaign. Every swing seems to have been a miss. The only one I found kind of endearing was Kite Tails!
I love the new lights on SSE.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Yes, they are a permanent nightly offering. The other beacons are unclear. They couldn’t even maintain it for the entire 50th at DAK but I don’t know about MK and DHS. They bought the projectors and those parks are open after dark year round, so they should use them…
Well didn’t they already have projectors, because Magic Kingdom has had projections shows since 2010 and Hollywood Studios has had them for a least a few years cause they do projection shows during the holidays. And Animal Kingdom has been doing those projection shows for a while as well.

ToTBellHop

Well didn’t they already have projectors, because Magic Kingdom has had projections shows since 2010 and Hollywood Studios has had them for a least a few years cause they do projection shows during the holidays. And Animal Kingdom has been doing those projection shows for a while as well.
That‘s true. I wonder if the shows will be nightly at DHS, in particular. I’m sure they won’t show anything in DAK from April through September until there’s a reason to stay open late again.

Disney Glimpses

Are they removing all that? Technically all they have to remove is the 50th Medallion. Will they leave it decorated for the 100th Disney Company celebration?
Yeah, I think that's the big question right now. It's a unique situation but it would surprise me to see them repurpose them like that; especially since the celebration is very much Disneyland focused. I don't think they have any decorative plans for Disney100 at WDW so leaving them for the 100th may be a bit odd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom