Cinderella’s Castle Apartment

Erika

I don't know where exactly in the castle it is but it's my understanding that it was never finished as an appartment. I read that it is used as a storage room.

timmy31

I believe that it is about here:

Attachments

• cas294fcu.jpg
    cas294fcu.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 526

isnet396

I recall that Inside Out ran a special where they went inside it. It seemed pretty small, and had a color scheme of a lot of white and pink. Perhaps I tuned in when they were checking out the bathroom. Who knows?

Ian

Tramp

Originally posted by CDS Disney
Does any one know were on the castle the Disney families apartment is? I never know were it is on the castle.

...It's no longer an apartment...

Here is information that I reluctantly published in another thread and I ask that you treat this as classified information for your eyes only:

In the early 1990s, The Institute for Foreign Policy Studies argued that proliferation of missiles and warheads was likely to increase and pose an indefensible and devastating threat to the US Mainland, particularly if a launch were to occur in our own hemisphere. As part of the National Missile Defense Against ICBMs from North Korea and strategic nuclear warheads being deployed in Cuba, the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization, in conjunction with NORAD, proposed the installation of a missile silo in Central or Southern Florida armed with a short range nuclear tipped warhead aimed directly at Cuba as a deterrent against sudden and unprovoked missile launch against the United States from that island nation.

Since the water table in Florida is such to prevent an underground installation, it was agreed that an installation of a missile silo above ground was necessary and housed in an unsuspecting area so as not to cause public protest.

During the 25th Anniversary of WDW, the famous pink Castle Cake was a facade to hide the War Department's project of installing a Missile Silo inside the Magic Kingdom's Cinderella Castle...upon detection from the multi-billion dollar, newly placed techno-gyro Satellite which is capable of immediately detecting ICBM launches at the US, the strategic missile is quickly moved into place from an area deep inside Magic Kingdom's Utilidors, uprighted into position, the top 1/3 of the Castle is blown clear of the area and the missile can be launched in less than 2.5 minutes...
...after a mere 38 second flight, no more flotillas from Cuba.

...pass it on.

Lilo

Tramp I like your style:lol: But actually they had special about it on the Travel Channel. Mrs. Walt was going to use it, but it is now a storage facility. It's pretty big from what I remember. If the show comes on again, catch it.

ACE

Hey Tramp,
As one ex-military to another, they're not gonna believe you and it's probably best that way.

There's no need to make them worry about stuff like that. Let them go and enjoy WDW like everyone else.

:wave: ACE

Tramp

Originally posted by acellis_99
Hey Tramp,
As one ex-military to another, they're not gonna believe you and it's probably best that way.

There's no need to make them worry about stuff like that. Let them go and enjoy WDW like everyone else.

:lol:

...funny thing, Ace...I'm sure there are people reading this right now that wonder if I'm kidding or not...:lol:

...it took me about an hour to put that theory together, don't spoil my fun now....:lol: :lol: :lol:

:wave:

ACE

Originally posted by Tramp

:lol:

...funny thing, Ace...I'm sure there are people reading this right now that wonder if I'm kidding or not...:lol:

...it took me about an hour to put that theory together, don't spoil my fun now....:lol: :lol: :lol:

:wave:

Tramp that's my point I don't want them to believe you. I was a CT in the Navy (also known as a spook) and talking about classified information is a big no-no.

Tramp

Originally posted by acellis_99

Tramp that's my point I don't want them to believe you. I was a CT in the Navy (also known as a spook) and talking about classified information is a big no-no.

Ace...I see...so you know better than anyone about these top secret plans...and probably were involved in the Castle Silo Project, known as CSP/TopSecret.

...I probably shouldn't have said anything but I just wanted to let the people know who didn't like the Castle Cake that it was necessary evil and in the best interest of the national security of the USA...

...I feel like I'm a disgrace to the Corps for divulging this information....information that even the VC couldn't get out of me.:wave:

Tramp

Thanks for that CLASSIFIED picture of the castle, Ace, so here's one of my own in return.:wave:

Attachments

• untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 379

ACE

Originally posted by Tramp

Ace...I see...so you know better than anyone about these top secret plans...and probably were involved in the Castle Silo Project, known as CSP/TopSecret.

...I probably shouldn't have said anything but I just wanted to let the people know who didn't like the Castle Cake that it was necessary evil and in the best interest of the national security of the USA...

...I feel like I'm a disgrace to the Corps for divulging this information....information that even the VC couldn't get out of me.:wave:

You're too much. :lol: I'm tired. :snore: I need to go to bed before anything else leaks out.

Later

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
It's used as a greenroom and changing area for castle show performers, and to facilitate Tink's flight... nothing more

RobFL

Account Suspended
Originally posted by mktiggerman
It's used as a greenroom and changing area for castle show performers, and to facilitate Tink's flight... nothing more

How many people does it take to shove her out the window?

I have a theory.. that they randomly select a CM by lottery, put the outfit on them, and then shove them out the window and tell them to aim for the beat up mattresses atop tomarrowland.

-Rob

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
i'll put it one way for Tink... in one night, that little Pixie makes as much as I do during a 40 hour week of all overtime

Monorail Lime

On the behind the scenes show on the Travel Channel they said it was used for the telephone operators in the early days of WDW. It seems kind of small for telephone operations to me but I assume the makers of the show know what they are talking about.

If you are looking for the exterior entrance to the apartment you won't find it. It is accessed via an elevator in the utilidor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom