Christmas Parade Taping 2007

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Blizz do you have any additional info as to where Joey Fatone and Drew Lachey might be. I'm guessing they might be roaming around? Just curious if there are any details available. Thanks :wave:

SummerInFL

The email address provided to request tickets doesn't work, does anyone know whom we should contact to get tickets?

My daughter would flip if we saw the actual actors from HSM and the Jonas Brothers. :)

clumberluv

Here is the skinny on the parade, direct from my pals at Disney and ABC.

The parade will tape in Disneyland on 11/10/07 and 11/18/07.

The parade will tape in Walt Disney World on 11/30/07 and 12/1/07.

Here is who will be in it this year (some will be guest spots and some will be musical performances):
Regis Philbin
Kelly Ripa
Ryan Seacrest
High School Musical Performance w/ HSM Stars
Justin Bartha
Miley Cyrus
Billy Ray Cyrus
Jonas Brothers
Joey Fatone and Drew Lachey
Michael Buble
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
Mana
Carlos Santana
Carrie Underwood
Josh Groban
Harlem Boys Choir
Whitney Houston

Last year they used the e-mail audience(at)lightshiptv.com for ticket requests.

DO NOT CALL LIGHTSHIP FOR TICKETS!!! They wont help you, they are not the ones that assign them, they have someone else do that for them. All they do is provide the e-mail address for the people that handle audience requests.

Parade will air December 25, 2007 on ABC. 10am Eastern, 9am Central/Pacific.
Last year, 2006, it was an aol email address to get free tickets and it took weeks for us to get a reply.
In 2005, it was a lightship email address to get free tickets.
Every year they change the email address for the free ticket request.
Last year they had us where arm bands, unlike 2005 we did not have to wear an arm band.
Once you are in you can NOT leave, you will not be allowed back in. That includes going to the kennel!! Last year I put my dog in the kennel and they would not make an exception. Needless to say we ended up having to leave earlier then we would have liked but they dont walk your dog at the kennel, you have to go back to the kennel and walk your own dog.

Figment1986

FYI, there are no real tickets if i remember, their is an AP area (sign up through AP site starting today) and a general admission area... which will also be over flow for APs...

The parade itself probably has a DVC area, and general admission area to fill in the blanks.

At least thats what i think.

YankeeMouse

We signed up today as AP-holders and have a voucher for Friday 11/30 for the entertainment portion in front of Cinderella Castle. There's no info on the behind the ropes area on Main St for the actual parade on Sat 12/1, so that could be DVC or it might be first come, first serve for that area...anyone know?

Simba One

Does anyone know if you can take the train around to another area of the park to avoid the parade traffic? Just curious. I am a little nervous we are meeting my sister and her family there and it's her kids' first time to WDW. They only have the 30th and 1st. Any other advice other than possible taking the train?

Thanks!:wave:

SGT623

Just received notice in the mail about signing up for taping on Nov 30, then went online to sign up only to be told it is full already! :-(

mpaul32001

Since the AP viewing is full, is there any other way we can get a viewing location on Main Street?

I also heard you can get free admission to the MK on this day....Any truth to this?

CTHEFOX

Please answer

Greetings ..... as in "Seasons" greetings
sorry , but i am getting hyped about the holidays..YES TOO EARLY for decor,
but Disney does it right, so let's just enjoy the view as long as we can.
I also wanted to ask, IS the park admitting guests free for the taping days?
IF so...don't tell Everyone..because there will be " no room at the INN"
like in the original story with Jesus and Mary and No room at he INN.....( pun intended)
Oh never mind...just feeling cheecky...
Cheers

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
Since the AP viewing is full, is there any other way we can get a viewing location on Main Street?

I also heard you can get free admission to the MK on this day....Any truth to this?

No - they don't have "free admission" to any park just for parade filming. That would be suicide for the park on a traditional "non-busy" day.

mpaul32001

As a response to the free entry to the park for parade tapings, last year I received free entry into the park for the Saturday of parade taping. So the answer to the question for last year is yes they did let in people for free, if they had an audience participation voucher.

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!!!! :xmas:
Went to Epcot yesterday and it got me in the mood to put up my Christmas Decorations at home...lol:sohappy:

Where can you send in a Request for an Audience Participation Voucher?

KCMouse

I am going Nov. 29th through Dec. 3rd and I am trying to plan out the trip. Does anybody know an approximate time that they stop filming? I already have tickets for MVMCP on the 30th. I wanted to be at MK all day, but now I am thinking of planning a different park for the day and coming back at night.

MissM

I was tentatively planning a trip to MK on Saturday, December 1st. How much of an impact does the parade taping have? How long does the process run and does it affect the rest of the park or just Main Street? Just trying to figure out if I need to make other arrangements.
-m

darthjohnny

I know that the parade won't be shooting until Nov. 30th/Dec. 1st, but Disneyland has already started shooting some of their performances already for the taping.

Anything going on in WDW yet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom