Christmas Parade Taping 2007

trr313

There is taping tomorrow for the parade, possibly just not entertainers there, but there will be a taping for audience participation tomorrow. Hope this helps some.

dannb1001

Hmm, I am so confused, my friend said everything was done today, some say it was just the stage show portions done today. Then I thought well, tonight was a party night soo, why would they do the parade tapeing today?

Well IF the parade is being done tomorrow, What time will it be? and what chance to I have at even getting in the park and actually seeing the parade?

XSTech

The parade is taping beginning at 9am tomorrow. Regis and Kelly will be set up in Town Square. All guests will have to take the sidewalk from the train station to Main Street.

The Jonas Brothers and Menudo will be performing tomorrow as well.

dannb1001

So again, what are the odds of even getting in the park at 8am to see this? I mean would I have to get to the parking lot like 2 hours before opening or something? LOL.

Will you even be allowed to stand and veiw the parade? Or will they force you to keep walking?

dannb1001

Guess noone knows the answer to my question lol. Guess I will just have to try my best and get in to see it....

They do allow cameras and such during tapeing right? I am sure that is a stupid question since I see no reason why they would not but, then again it would such to get at the gate have so no cameras allowed while parade tapeing is taking place or something stupid like that.

JROK

DanB,

It will be crowded tomorrow. CMs will try and push you along because you're supposed to get a special voucher to be at the parade taping. Just be stubborn and move around and they'll never catch you. Yes you can bring your cameras. I don't think you'll need to be there that early as the taping usually takes several hours, lasting till the early afternoon. Have fun and I hope you dress accordingly! :xmas:

dannb1001

DanB,

It will be crowded tomorrow. CMs will try and push you along because you're supposed to get a special voucher to be at the parade taping. Just be stubborn and move around and they'll never catch you. Yes you can bring your cameras. I don't think you'll need to be there that early as the taping usually takes several hours, lasting till the early afternoon. Have fun and I hope you dress accordingly! :xmas:

Thanks JROK, I was more refering to the fact, will I even get in the park? I mean, will it be so busy they will close the park due to this?

Can you purchase a voucher at the park tomorrow? or no

So, wearing regular shorts, t shirt and like a santa hat would be alright? LOL I mean is that even really important or something? I have never been to a tapeing so I have no idea, and its highly doubtful I would get filmed anyhow lol.

IcicleM

I worked this evening at Liberty Tree and when I got to work it was still "misting" outside which delayed Day Parade. I didn't get to see any of the taping, however I got to see Jessica Simpson, which was fun.

dannb1001

Well I ended up going, Got to see the parade and stuff :) It was very fun, sucked standing there from 9am till 3pm. Got sunburnt lol. Oh well, it was still a great time. Plus I got in for free :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom