Christmas Parade Taping 2007

bladerunner

as stated before, WDW taping is schedule for nov 30th (castle stage performances) and dec 1st (xmas parade).

Anyone know if these are these done early in the morning and how long does it last? I'll be there those days and want to try and avoid it if possible.

Kman101

I'm off on the 30th. I am considering going but to me it would be a waste if I can't even manage to hang around and take pictures. Granted they might not be great but still ... don't they try and keep away whoever isn't "signed up" for it?

mpaul32001

I have received an invitation from Lighthouse Productions that says to be there for the 11:30 AM session...

There are sessions?

Can anyone explain?

JROK

Anybody know about the WDW Guest List yet?

EDIT:

Did some searching online. So far Disneyland has taped the High School Musical performance, Miley Cyrus, as well as Josh Groban.

So according to Disney's confirmed celebrities, that leaves Joey Fatone and Drew Lachey along with other Dancing with the Stars performers, Jonas Brothers and Billy Ray Cyrus.

I was at disneyland taping on the 11/10/07 and it wasnt that busy we just wondered up about 30 min before recording and got in to ropped area for parade. They did have dance groups from all over the west coast taking part who's parents camped out from 9am on main street and took up all the best areas but still got full christmas parade and music. it was a bit stop and go at points and ended up starting 45 min late but a nice surprise.
:xmas:

WIX

Does anyone know if you can take the train around to another area of the park to avoid the parade traffic? Just curious. I am a little nervous we are meeting my sister and her family there and it's her kids' first time to WDW. They only have the 30th and 1st. Any other advice other than possible taking the train?

Thanks!:wave:

We did not have a special invite, we did not have any clue this was even going on until we got to that mad-house. We jumped right on the train and avoided Main Street altogether until the end of that evening. So yes, you can jump on the train. :)

dannb1001

So tomorrow, Saturday Dec 1st is the parade tapeing? I was just considering going tomorrow not aware of the parade tapeing! I actually looked online at the schedual to see what parades were taking place. I noticed Disney Dreams Come True was at 5pm? I thought that was a little odd, then I thought there must be something to this and then remembered they usualy do the parade tapeing.

So, If I do go tomorrow, will I even be able to get in the park? and if so, will I get to see the parade? special guests?

Will I just need a regular one day ticket? Will I need to get there like super early to even get in the park? Do you need to sign up for something special to be there? I am assuming it will be like New Years Eve LOL with all the crowds....

Sorry for all the questions, this just accured to me about tomorrow. Would be cool if I could get in, see the Christmas Parade and the special guest that will be on tv Christmas day!

Mouseketeer09

My sister is a cast member and she said that when she went into work today she got word that Jessica Simpson and some ppl from Dancing with the Stars were filming today...

dannb1001

Sooo, whats going on tomorrow? I mean, can someone answer my questions I asked above? I really need to know this info.

I do not want to make my way over to the MK tomorrow afternoon and buy a ticket just to be turned away and not be able to get in the park, or if I can get in the park, I would like to be able to at least see the christmas parade.

dannb1001

Well, I just found out something upseting, There is NOTHING going on tomorrow. A friend of mine is a CM and he said they did everything today Nov 30th. This sucks! :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom