Christmas Day Parade Taping 2010

kucarachi

Anyone know the day of the actual parade. We are planning a November Trip and it would be extra special if we could actually be there for the celebrity parade. Its our son's first trip and he would enjoy as much as we would seeing some of his favortie disney acts live!

nsgrimm

Hello!

We have been to the taping in Orlando for the past three years, we are passholders and I can tell you that nothing has been released to the passholders =O( Also, if you get a ticket for the taping, you DO NOT have to buy a ticket for the park that day.

Hope this helps!
Samantha

Upvote 0

BellaBoo

2010 Christmas Parade Taping

It seems that the registration link for the Parade Taping put out on Active.com yesterday was only suppose to be for Disney Cast Members and Volunteers. They didn't really ask that question on the registration form so how will they know who is eligible. They said that the registration was filled within a few hours. Does anyone have any more updates about it?

Upvote 0
BellaBoo, that's what I"m hearing as well. I and some others helped set up an informal mailing list to notify people of when they could register and one of them, who is a cast member, emailed me yesterday to let me know that they were told at work that they can sign up. Otherwise, I'll I've heard is what everyone else has heard.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom