Choose one to live in, SE,ToT, CC

MagicMan17

Great thread, mlshaver1896. I thought about several places to call home but I always came back to the castle. Lots of rooms, great view, central location to food and fun, dinner with Cinderella anytime you want, and someone else will always mow the lawn for you! Can't go wrong with choosing the castle.

SIR90210

Spaceship Earth, no contest. Like it's been said before, one can project things up onto the ceiling in the dome. While it would be fun to explore the ride, I'd like natural light, thus I would make a retractable roof at the top of the dome. However, I think my ultimate place to live in the parks would be on top of the Main Street, USA facades on the side with the Emporium, so I could have more uninterupted space. That would be fantastic, wake up every morning, walk donstairs, go across the street and have breakfast at the Main Street Bake Shop, every morning! Have lunch at Tony's, and then dinner in the Castle! *sigh* Now I really mis WDW. :( :cry:

ImaginEAR

No brainer, Castle.

I'd have a light breakfast every morning on the balcony of what would've been Wat's Private Apartment and watch the people scurry along Main Street U.S.A.

Here's a list of what I'd like to have

1. Castle
2. Tower of Terror
3. Main Street U.S.A. Facade
4. Somewhere in Tomorrowland
5. Mission Space
6. The Peak of Everest

maelstrom

Out of those three choices, I'd go with Cinderella Castle, just because it's in the Magic Kingdom.

Otherwise, I'd go for Horizons, somewhere in Tomorrowland (Space Mountain, probably), or the Mexico pavilion in Epcot.

PurpleDragon

maelstrom said:
or the Mexico pavilion in Epcot.

Oh yeah thats a good one!! Imagine the parties you could throw inside that pavillion!! :cool:

It has great theming, just like living in SSE you get the feeling of being outside, without the bugs or bad weather.

dclfan

The castle without a doubt. What would be better then waking up in Cinderellas Castle on Main Street USA in the most magical place on earth. ItS LIKE A Fantasy.

doop

If I could have the chance of living in ToT or Cinderella's Castle I would be the happiest person in the world.

Splashman

Out of the three I would pick Tower of Terror because it would be cool to live in a hotel suite with that type of atmosphere. Aside from the three, I think I would like to live either in Splash Mountain in the Briar Patch or the Haunted Mansion.

disneytati

LilDucky said:
Yep, here's another one for the castle. That way I could live in the MK forever and ever....

Same for me!!! I would definetely live in the MK if I could... But I am too scared of going into ToT and HM by myself, specially at night. I wouldn't live inside any attraction, that would be too creepy... :lookaroun And I am stupidly scared of getting close to AAs... So my choice would definetely be the Castle. Besides, it's really elegant!!! Living in a princess Castle! :king:

Figment1986

Castle....(beautiful view of great park... and fireworks goig on around you....)

TOT.....(great view of WDW.... and being able to be part of a great attraction once in a while...)

COP.... (Upstairs... being able to live above this.... rotating.... and have a nice get away car to get out....)

DisneyMemories

dclfan said:
The castle without a doubt. What would be better then waking up in Cinderellas Castle on Main Street USA in the most magical place on earth. ItS LIKE A Fantasy.

I agree about the castle but l have thought about HM ,but if it's really haunted as rumors have it,i'll be happy just visiting not quite ready to be #1000 just yet,lol :lol: ,the old fantsyland skyway building looks cool too and its close to the HM ,liberty belle riverboat,IASW,ETC ETC ETC. Oh who cares it be in Disney.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Brick Tamland said:
i would choose the Space Ship Earth, but I would keep the ride system so I could be even Lazier

SSE would be my choice too, but what would happen when the ride system goes 101 (as it has been known to do sometimes) when you're halfway to the top?:lol: Too many stairs, a more horizontal building would be nice.

-ADN

PeeplMoovr

I'd go with Spaceship Earth. I'd cut a hatch into the top of it so I could get onto the top for a good view. I'd mingle with the cavemen and philosophers, and when I needed some time out...I'd be within walking distance from the Rose & Crown Pub.

kelleykevin

Can I live in one of the restaurants? If so, that opens up a whole new batch of options - UMMMMMMMMMMM, Cookies!

If not, then it has to be the Castle. Although people would probably get mad at me for yelling at them to GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

If I had to pick one of the three id go with SE only cause I like the idea of turning the entire top of it into a GIANT TV screen. But if I could pick anywhere it would be SM cause id turn the top of that one into a GIANT TV also and as a bonus have a roller coaster and an arcade with fast access to the speedway...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom