Choose one to live in, SE,ToT, CC

Computer Magic

nicholas said:
No brainer for me. Castle
a chance to live with the Disney Princess' and Princes who would pass that up? Plus breakeast and a Gala Feast Dinner every day. Top off with a front row view of the fireworks and tinker bell.

That's where I want to live

wdwforus

Of the choices you offered it would definatly be the Castle but if I had my choice of anywhere:

1. POTC...what boy wouldnt want to be a pirate all his life

2. Tom Sawyers Island...I could run around thru the fort or the caves....at the non natives...live like Tom and Huck Finn

sabian

I would live in Spaceship earth. I would do most of my living in the area where the two kids are talking via video phone. But when i wanted to relax and just let go, i would be in the top in the space section. That is one of the most breathtaking things i have ever seen.

EpcotGrl

This KINDA fits, but personally I wanna ask Disney if I can put my ashes in HM when I die...

Yes, I am just that weird :)

As for LIVING...I'll go with Spaceship Earth, because...well, lookit my name :animwink:

waltdisny

Tough call, but I'd have to say the castle, the world's most beautiful building.

I once had a dream though, which I later sketched out, that moved Space Ship Earth to a mountain top retreat. The aluminum panels were transparent, and the views were spectacular.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom