Chicken Strips Gone from the World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Oh dear...

Please, for the love of all that is good in this world, tell me this his a horrific joke!!!!

I don't know what I'm going to do if this is true...
Commiserate with Laura? :lookaroun

:lol:

Cubs Brian

We were just there last week, not a chicken strip to be found anywhere.Also they changed the mac n cheese to a non fat variety.my youngest son who lives on chicken strips and mac n cheese would not eat anything. the DDP was a waste of money for his share.He could taste the difference on the first bite. The kids menus was very dissapointing.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
We were just there last week, not a chicken strip to be found anywhere.Also they changed the mac n cheese to a non fat variety.my youngest son who lives on chicken strips and mac n cheese would not eat anything. the DDP was a waste of money for his share.He could taste the difference on the first bite. The kids menus was very dissapointing.
Uh oh!

There goes the other half of Laura's diet! :eek:

She might have to eat... Real food! :lookaroun

:rolleyes:

EpcotServo

As someone who ONLY eats chicken of a stripped or nuggeted variety, let me shed some light on this change. The new chicken isn't a "nugget" style like they imply. It actully tastes just like the old chicken strips, except instead of three big planks, it's six "mini-strips". Tastes the same, but smaller and more of them. Whilst I prefer the old style, the new ones aren't so bad. To paraphrase Fry from Futurama, "a chicken this good deserves to be in a chicken-style chunklet."

:lol:

Chicken Strips, you will be missed.
:wave:

Must be a reason, deep fried fish isnt exactly any healthier than deep fried chicken at Harbour House....Could it be a supplier issue? Maybe it was chicken from China and too much lead in it.

Disney_Freak429

First I read the strips are gone but than low fat mac & cheese eewwwwwwwwwwww!!! Come one Disney I loved having mac & cheese at The Land while waiting for my Fastpass for Soarin' to come up. Whats next no Dole Whip & Turkey Legs??

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
First I read the strips are gone but than low fat mac & cheese eewwwwwwwwwwww!!! Come one Disney I loved having mac & cheese at The Land while waiting for my Fastpass for Soarin' to come up. Whats next no Dole Whip & Turkey Legs??
That would start WWIII!!! :lol:

Horizonstta

My daughter, who eats mac & cheese for 70% of her meals, will not eat the new mac & cheese (which has been served everywhere we have been so far). Actually, my whole family says it's horrible. So, we are in a bind when it comes to lunch or dinner.

Jenngusto

Oh dear...

Please, for the love of all that is good in this world, tell me this his a horrific joke!!!!

I don't know what I'm going to do if this is true...

My sentiments exactly - I am very picky and these were one of the best things for me to order. Oh the HORROR!:eek:

Well on the whole I think the family will be able to deal with these changes, but I have to admit I will moss the high fat mac and cheese... we never eat that except in Disney ... we will definitely find other things to enjoy.

the-reason14

WHAT,,, WHAT. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT :fork::eek:

I hope the cashier person was WRONG about them being gone from all of WDW. Thats some mess right thurrrr. I usually dont eat em, but I enjoyed em when I did eat em. I know my brother and dad liked them. They'll be mad too.

maryszhi

is there a person we can write and stay stop the madness of forcing healthy eating on us, i mean offer the reguar and then the healthy alternative.....also BRING BACK CHICKEN STRIPS THAT ARE FRIED< NOT GRILLED!!!!!!!! I know people like to eat healthy, or want to ...so they offer healthy eating alternatives. but people who like food the way it is..the regular
there u go

fizzle75

I can get chicken strips from our Deli at work every day so this isn't that big of a deal for me...but if they ever remove the sweet tea from the menu they've got a fight on their hands!

By the way, Columbia Harbor House rocks! My wife and I love to unwind by grabbing a quick bite at CHH and heading upstairs to find a good window seat so we can people watch. It's just so peaceful and quiet up there.

EpcotServo

Just to be sure- they ARE still fried. they still taste pretty much the SAME. (from one who's favorite food is the chicken strip, trust me. still taste pretty much the same.)

And yes, it's everywhere now.

Fantasmic!329

Grrrr! :fork:
I am so mad about the mac and cheese. That literally is my favorite food in all of WDW!
I don't eat meat, so I don't care what they do to the chicken strips. :lol:

We can usually go back to the hotel, swim, nap, eat, visit the rest of Epcot, and then still have time to have a snack in the land, waiting for our fast pass time.

willythelab

Them's fightin words

Those were the best. I'm so mad. If they ever try and take my ribs away at AK, there will be war! Flame tree barbecue has the best ribs in the known universe! sorry to drift!:hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom