Cheerleaders AAAGGGHHHH!!

xstechbabe

Original Poster
I was stuck on TEST TRACK last night for 15 min with cheerleaders. Due to just being an ______ on my part i left everyone else i was with go on a diffrent car without me. Sone cheerleaders were yelling and cheering but agghh!!

DDPGambit

*sigh*

Thankfully we left on Saturday, right when the cheerleaders were really starting to overflow the place!

The one's we encountered weren't too terribly annoying...
however that's not saying much.

WDWGarden

I know how you feel!!

Some friends and I stayed at the Gaylord Palms resort just off property last year just for a fun weekend trip. Unfortunately, there was a GIANT cheerleader convention going on. They were EVERYWHERE!!! Cheering and making glittery spirit signs and taking up all the space at the pool. In masses, they can really get on your nerves...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
LOL...!

The Cheerleaders were clogging up ImageWorks in Epcot all week to...lol.. Not letting anyone else use the machines... taking 50 pictures each... to make shure there hair and poses were just right...lol ugh! :lol:

Not that im complaining:lookaroun but last time i was in disney, it just happened to be the National Cheer Competition. We met up with some friends at their hotel. There just so happened to be 4000 girls at one hotel....I was so upset...:lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by spider-man
:D I think we need Cheerleaders at Disney pics to better analyze the situation. :D

:lol: Ok! :D

Attachments

• mvc-241f.jpg
    mvc-241f.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 364

Magic

CheerLeaders

I was down there this past weekend and was upset about not being able to do Eride on March 14th. I found out later that it was open that night for the cheerleaders. As I was boarding the bus to go back to the resort they were coming in. So I dont think it was because of attendance Eride Nights was cancelled. I was talking to some other cheerleaders I found out they were keeping the park open for different groups of them over the weekend on different nights. Kinda like Grad night I guess. I was able to do the Passholder MGM event however which rocked. ToT and RnR over and over again for two hours after the park closed was so cool. ToT is way better at night.

disneydudette

What really gets me mad is when they flaunt it....wearing uniforms everyday...sparkles in there hair....cheering in the lines...
HONESTLY!!! is it really needed....
WOW you can cheer and do flips and splits....WOO-HOO for you
I can out-skate every kid on my team...but you don't see me walking through the parks in my hockey gear! :rolleyes: :mad:

Ok that wasn't a great analogy....but I think you get the idea....

While a group was cheering at the courtyard at like 1am...my friend yelled "if you don't have it now...you'll never have it!" (Bring it on)...she later got shunned by the cheerleaders :rolleyes:

WDWspider

Haven't you saw "Bring It On". Cheerleading is like a giant Nationwide Gang War. It's like East Coast vs. West Coast Rap.

Cheerleading may be the most deadly game there is... :lookaroun :lol:

jwbeck3

Last February (2002) the National Cheerleading Competition was being held and me and my sister were on Tower of Terror. It was us and then a whole group of cheerleaders on the elevator...I didn't mind since I am 15, but on the way up in the elevator they were saying how they all wanted to take a good picture and smile, etc. So my sister and I made the weirdest faces we could and put our hands all wierd. When they were checking their pictures after the ride I could hear them upset syaing, God those idiots ruined our good picture and his hand blocked my pretty face...yadda yadda yadda

EchoOfOphelia

I totally know what you mean! Last year we went during some cheerleader convention down there in which massive hordes of giggly teenage girls decended upon Disney World. We got stuck in line behind them for the Jungle Cruise and they were doing cheers IN LINE! I could have just screamed.... actually I think I may have. Anyway, we of course had to endure the same boat ride. The tour guide was trying to get one of the passengers to guess what river system we were entering, I'm almost positive it was the Nile... but he was trying to get this cheerleader to guess. He was saying things that were obviously the Nile and she said.... ok... get ready.....

"The Mississippi?" in this really valley girl-esq voice...

TomDisney

Originally posted by EchoOfOphelia
I We got stuck in line behind them for the Jungle Cruise and they were doing cheers IN LINE! I could have just screamed.... actually I think I may have.

Try getting stuck with them doing that when the line is indoors...like for 45 minutes on Space Mountain....I'm still seeing my shrink for that one!!! :brick:

GrumpysGal

Originally posted by disneydudette
What really gets me mad is when they flaunt it....wearing uniforms everyday...sparkles in there hair....cheering in the lines...
HONESTLY!!! is it really needed....
WOW you can cheer and do flips and splits....WOO-HOO for you
I can out-skate every kid on my team...but you don't see me walking through the parks in my hockey gear! :rolleyes: :mad:

Ok that wasn't a great analogy....but I think you get the idea....

While a group was cheering at the courtyard at like 1am...my friend yelled "if you don't have it now...you'll never have it!" (Bring it on)...she later got shunned by the cheerleaders :rolleyes:

Ok, I can relate to all of this. I was not a cheerleader in high school, but I was a dancer. And we also attended the national comepetition for dance teams in WDW. You have to understand that we and other teams work our butts off for at least 6 months straight practicing to make it #1 at the competition. (Which means practicing everyday after school till about 7-8pm at night straight for 6 months. Oh! and the fact that you have to attend a camp which is for 4 days of none stop dancing all day long from 8am-11pm at night and I am not exaggerating. Plus more activities, like car washes and candy selling etc to make money to even go to WDW! ) Now, when we get to there we are very excited and proud of the fact we are even there. It's our momemt to shine and we are going to because we deserve it. It's also a memory to remember. When I think back I pretty forget about the practices and remember those times we were together having fun! :) I hope you all understand now.

Being a dancer or cheerleader may not be as easy as it seems. I wish people would respect it a little more... :)

Ok that's my take on it.....

*Erika*

Lhriangel

Okay so... Cheerleaders don't bother me that much... (was mascot in HS, cheerleader a year in college when I was in NY). It's just.. when they stop in the middle of mousegears to practice (I'm not kidding...) and when they scream really really loudly and obnoxiously on rides... (they did that on Haunted Mansion Holiday when I was there in Dec and I wanted to scream myself out of fustration lol).

What gets me is how all the guys fall all over themselves for them *glares at the guys in here*.

EvilMOuse

Ok, im a uk boy and i hav a question, why is it cool to wear the same uniform they essentially exercise in all the time? i mean yeah u wash them but still...suspect if u ask me. I reckon the attraction is entirely based on pheremones :drevil:

any answers?:confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom