Cheerleaders AAAGGGHHHH!!

netenyahoo

Everyone, including cheerleaders, just need to be respectful of others around them. Don't be noisy when others are sleeping and watch where you are flinging your appendages. As far as the girl talk and acting dumb - it is just kids being kids and it isn't hurting anyone. Just ignore it and get away from them as quick as possible before your young kids imitate them or before you get annoyed.

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by netenyahoo
Everyone, including cheerleaders, just need to be respectful of others around them. Don't be noisy when others are sleeping and watch where you are flinging your appendages. As far as the girl talk and acting dumb - it is just kids being kids and it isn't hurting anyone. Just ignore it and get away from them as quick as possible before your young kids imitate them or before you get annoyed.

Yes, and that was the reason for my previous post. You can be walking around going from one attraction to the next and then all of a sudden get backhanded by a cheerleader who's practicing her cheer. That's all fine and great, but for every cheerleader on this board, you all have to find the time and PLACE to practice. Practicing inside a crowded amusement park where people are shoehorned under the same "roof" is just not cool.

As far as the bikers go that pass through during Biker Week in Daytona Beach, those people are some of the coolest people to chat with. And, some of their stories are the most interesting stories to listen to while you're waiting in line.

And with the kids playing on their baseball little leagues? Parents --- keep them in line. I understand kids will be kids, but when they're running amuck, cutting into line, causing havoc, and the parents just don't care, then that right there is enough to really destory a good time.

I don't know -- I was raised in a very protective and sheltered family so the way I see other peoples' kids I have to say, "My lord.. where are their parents?"

Mission: SPACE

I see in here that some of you guys are a little hostile to the cheerleaders... let me just say this: They are human too!!!

But moving on, think of how much money (and free publicity) Disney got out of this event. I'm sure they were payed a pretty penny... Most of the competition was at the Indy stage at MGM, while the finals were at Wide World of Sports... I shoud know since my cousin was down here. I met up with them and had a good time. My only complaint about the event was that when you get a group of 30 cheerleaders in a bus, the volume does seem to escalade up, and up, and UP. But, I think that this was good promotion for the parks, since the event brought a lot of people to the parks. They also had like most of the All Star hotels reserved for them!!!

BTW... it was neat being there... my cousin won first, I think for senior large all girls... sorry... I'm not familiar with cheerleading lingo, but I know they did win first in nationals!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

But to end, WDW did benefit out of this, in more ways than one. It might be a bit of a bother to some, but let's face it, the parks need all the business they can get!!! (AND MONEY!!! :p )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom