Cheerleaders AAAGGGHHHH!!

Michael72688

hey guys, whats wrong with cheerleaders, all the girls at my school that cheer are really hot, I would have no problem being stuck on anyride with them! :animwink:

Yellow Shoes

Originally posted by GrumpysGal
Now, when we get to there we are very excited and proud of the fact we are even there. It's our momemt to shine and we are going to because we deserve it. It's also a memory to remember.
*Erika*

All right. You spend hours practicing something you obviously love doing. Although it is work, you also get quite a bit of enjoyment out of the entire process.

Yes, you deserve to shine.

But the time and place for that is on stage at the competitions--NOT in line for Haunted Mansion, NOT at 1 AM in the hotel courtyard, and NOT on Main ST during the fireworks.

There are lots of other people at WDW who also "worked their butts off" to get there. Most of them did it at a real 40 hour per week job. Lots of them are doing the job only for the money and don't get much enjoyment from the work.

These people, too, deserve a nice vacation, free of gaggles of self-centered girls throwing elbows out into the crowd with little provocation or warning. Parents with children sleeping in a stroller do not appreciate impromptu cheering at Cosmic Ray's.

I also realize that teenage girls do not have a particularly broad prespective on life. They tend to think the world revolves around them, and their every utterance is the cutest, wittiest, most profound ever experienced by human civilization.

Be that as it may, it is still rude, and there really is no excuse for rudeness.

WDWspider

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
All right. You spend hours practicing something you obviously love doing. Although it is work, you also get quite a bit of enjoyment out of the entire process.

Yes, you deserve to shine.

But the time and place for that is on stage at the competitions--NOT in line for Haunted Mansion, NOT at 1 AM in the hotel courtyard, and NOT on Main ST during the fireworks.

There are lots of other people at WDW who also "worked their butts off" to get there. Most of them did it at a real 40 hour per week job. Lots of them are doing the job only for the money and don't get much enjoyment from the work.

These people, too, deserve a nice vacation, free of gaggles of self-centered girls throwing elbows out into the crowd with little provocation or warning. Parents with children sleeping in a stroller do not appreciate impromptu cheering at Cosmic Ray's.

I also realize that teenage girls do not have a particularly broad prespective on life. They tend to think the world revolves around them, and their every utterance is the cutest, wittiest, most profound ever experienced by human civilization.

Be that as it may, it is still rude, and there really is no excuse for rudeness.

I am shocked :eek: and proud :) . You could not have showed emotion more appropriatly and make such a great argument and point than that. Thanks Yellow Shoes, you are very good at this.

You don't see Band Members playing their instruments all over the parks, they do during the parade and that's it.

Justin

It can be annoying with some of them there because there really loud. But i know alot of friends that are in that, so i dont really mind.. It makes lines more packed but some of them are pretty cute! :D

lborne

Come on guys. You think the cheerleaders are annoying? The groups of Brazilians have them beat by a mile in the annoying category.

Mr. Toad

Originally posted by TestTrackTom
hey, they're very hot and wear spandex, so i can't complain:lol:

The cheerleaders or the Brazilians? :lol:

Originally posted by disneydudette
I can out-skate every kid on my team...but you don't see me walking through the parks in my hockey gear!
I would have tried throwing a few checks. That would disperse them quickly. :D

monorail256

Myself, I have no problem with them. We pretty much every year, end up being there when the cheering competition is going on. Its always fun for me to meet up with a group of them and stick around with them for the day. You have to understand I go to Disney everytime without taking any friends. I dont know.. I know they "flaunt" themselves if you like that term.. but its just the way they are. I dont think they mean to do it. And, the way they act, every teenager does it when they arent around their parents. I know I do...:lol:

agdbeanie

Originally posted by spider-man
You don't see Band Members playing their instruments all over the parks, they do during the parade and that's it.

TRUE! And most bands work just as hard-usually harder-to get to WDW. Especially considering they take way less bands then they do cheerleaders.
I feel your pain w/being around them. Last year I took my students on a field trip to WDW and we stayed in the All-Star Music for financial reasons. They were there and they were definitely practicing outside at late hours. That is when they weren't running around half naked at the pool. Yuck! And then this year I went in Feb. and there were a ton of them again! It was raining at MK-really bad- and they had to postpone Spectromagic, so these ditzes thought we wanted them to entertain us. They made major idiots of themselves dancing in the rain and doing stupid cheers etc. It got old fast--like within 5 minutes I was ready to puke. I would NEVER accept that kind of embarrassing behavior from my students! Of course, band kids would never do something so stupid.
"Hey guys, lets march around in the street and perform our halftime show in the rain and make idiots out of ourselves"
Yeah right.

My (then) 16 year old daughter, on the bus back to the All Star Movies hotel as a group of them cheer loudly over the PA system: "I'm going to kill them all if they don't stop! This is so incredibly annoying." At the time, she and I didn't agree on much, but we did on that.:sohappy:

Disney4648

Originally posted by xstechbabe
I was stuck on TEST TRACK last night for 15 min with cheerleaders. Due to just being an ______ on my part i left everyone else i was with go on a diffrent car without me. Sone cheerleaders were yelling and cheering but agghh!!

OMG! I cant stand the cheerleaders! They are so annoying! So what do I do, I scream and yell back at them...haha! :lol:

Figment1986

well, school groups going to WDW is not bad, if they dont do their routeens 24/7, if the cheerleaders act happy and less cheer, if the dancers dont dance all the time, if they dont cheer loud,
The only problem would be, Drumming, Im a drummer and know, ts hard to resist baning when your with your other drummer friends, The school buses have dents inside from our drumsticks.

Horizons1

Come on guys cheerleaders arent so bad...:lookaroun *shot*
Ok i agree they do need to learn some respect and when and where its appropriate.As for the band students carrying their instruments around the park,Hmm.*Imagines himself playing his Tuba on The Haunted Mansion* Whahahaha

Figment1986

Originally posted by Horizons1
Come on guys cheerleaders arent so bad...:lookaroun *shot*
Ok i agree they do need to learn some respect and when and where its appropriate.As for the band students carrying their instruments around the park,Hmm.*Imagines himself playing his Tuba on The Haunted Mansion* Whahahaha

Better, Drumsticks.

"Please keep your hands and sticks in the vehicke please"

"Stop hitting everything yiou can with that stick"

"Thats it, we will take them if you dont stop with the drumming with those sticks on the attraction"

LOL, just think about it :lol:

DCA Fan

1) I have nothing against cheerleaders. If you want to cheer, fine. Just don't do it in the wrong place

2) Def. of wrong place: WDW lines, hotel courtyards, the bus, the ride, zen garden, while doing yoga.

3) Please DO NOT complain about makeup or hair or relationships, or ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER while in front of me. I don't care. Deal with it. (Note: This happened to me once in a line, to the point where I actually lost my patience and told them to shut up. I got applause from the crowd. lol)

4) Speak English! Normal, conversational english, not "like, ohmigawd, did you see her hair? Geez, what was she thinking?" Do not use 'like' as every other word in the sentence. I will go to great lengths to make sure you're corrected.

alee4eva

Yeah im not like that and neither are any of my friends who are also cheerleaders... I'm actually pretty shy so I'm quiet on lines. I resent the stereotype though because i dont think its due to the fact that they're cheerleaders as much as it is the fact that its a large group of (mostly) girls together. Band girls are only more low key because there's more testosterone around. Girls are more subdued when theres a guy around to impress. :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom