Check this out........The Fate of the Disney Charecters

PotteryGal

For you it may be God. For me, it's actually "god". Not everyone shares your beliefs either. You won't last long here with your attitude.

Not everyone shares your 'belief' either. Last time I heard this was America ... freedom of speech and religion. :wave:

maelstrom

Not everyone shares your 'belief' either. Last time I heard this was America ... freedom of speech and religion. :wave:

I felt that head_mouse was imposing his/her belief in God with a capital G on me with his/her comment of "it's God" implying that my spelling of god with a lowercase g was incorrect. head_mouse is free to believe in whatever he/she wants. :xmas:

head mouse

I felt that head_mouse was imposing his/her belief in God with a capital G on me with his/her comment of "it's God" implying that my spelling of god with a lowercase g was incorrect. head_mouse is free to believe in whatever he/she wants. :xmas:

You were looking into soemthing looking for a reason to complain.

The statement I made "God has a sense of humor..." Then when you said "Not everyone shares your or god's sense of humour." thats a totaly differnt context. Refering to gods and/or goddess'

Anyway. You tried to make a point and failed. :wave:

ilovepluto23

You were looking into soemthing looking for a reason to complain.

The statement I made "God has a sense of humor..." Then when you said "Not everyone shares your or god's sense of humour." thats a totaly differnt context. Refering to gods and/or goddess'

Anyway. You tried to make a point and failed. :wave:

Not trying to intervene on this arguement, and by no means do I want to argue. But, if they spelled it "god's", it is not like saying gods and/or goddesses b/c the apostrophe is before the 's'. This shows that "God" is in possessive form (as in God's) The poster was not referring to God as "gods".

No offense head_mouse, and I apologize if you had made a typo in your response.

HunnyPot

I didn't find this link funny, especially the Christopher Robin one. Since he's a real person, it just seems wrong. But, I understand why you posted it.

I haven't been around much lately, so I haven't welcomed you. So, welcome from me! :wave:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Yes, but this site is based in Britain :)

Furthermore, it's a privately run site. This means the owner (ie WDWMagic, aka Steve, aka 'Hey! Steve...' aka "The Man") makes the rules, even restricting what can or cannot be said on this site.

And unfortunately, religion is a taboo topic... regardless of faith.

Dragonrider1227

most of that was seriously wrong, but I found something amusing about the Queen of Hearts being guillotined during the revolution and Eisner being killed by the ghost of Walt Disney was funny too :drevil:

head mouse

Yes, but this site is based in Britain :)

Furthermore, it's a privately run site. This means the owner (ie WDWMagic, aka Steve, aka 'Hey! Steve...' aka "The Man") makes the rules, even restricting what can or cannot be said on this site.

And unfortunately, religion is a taboo topic... regardless of faith.

Based in Britian means noting when you have just as many members from the US and other countries.

No one was even talking about religion untill maelstrom got all twisted up and looking to argue about something.

UWereTheOne

Good one!

Hmm, lemme give you a good link -http://www.cotse.com/20050621.html

That basically is talking about what if I am offended at your being offended? Which is the case currently.

And God is spelled with a capital G because when talking about the God of the Bible, which I believe head_mouse was, you capitalize it. It's not imposing a belief. That would be like you saying I was imposing an idea on you by telilng you to, oh, say, capitalize the first letter of a sentence in American English. That is just the way it is, it's truth, not just my belief

And, not trying to be overtly arguementative or anything, but your spelling of God with a lowercase g is incorrect. The only time (to my knowledge) that you would use a lowercase g is when you are talking about a diffferent god than the God of the Bible, such as Zeus, or another Roman or Greek god.

my how things escalate here.....

Yes, they sure do.

steviej

I thought it was funny in a twisted way. But then again, I'm in college and still laugh at 10 year old repeats of south park

dopey

The funniest thing about this thread is how it has turned into a theological debate. :lol:

That's what you were up to all along, weren't you, radiohost? :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom