Check this out........The Fate of the Disney Charecters

JerMerBear

I'm not going to lie, I thought Mary Poppins one was the best. It made me chuckle out loud.

My other favorites were Eeyore and Pooh's.

The rest were bland.

metscool

I'm not going to lie, I thought Mary Poppins one was the best. It made me chuckle out loud.

My other favorites were Eeyore and Pooh's.

The rest were bland.
How about Peter Pan being gay. Committed suicide after Christopher Robin's death.

And Dumbo flying into the engine of a 747 airplane.

C&D

Hope the author doesn't quit his day job cause he's no comedian; just some cheap shots in my opinion. Plus how can you write epitaphs for those who are not dead; now that's funny. :p

executivechef

It wasn't all that bad, some parts actually pretty funny...Thanks! :sohappy:

Be careful though, I'm sure someone on this site has already called a lawyer and was offended by your posting!

Guy

head mouse

Hope the author doesn't quit his day job cause he's no comedian; just some cheap shots in my opinion. Plus how can you write epitaphs for those who are not dead; now that's funny. :p

They are not epitaphs they are the authors view of future events.

It wasn't all that bad, some parts actually pretty funny...Thanks!

Be careful though, I'm sure someone on this site has already called a lawyer and was offended by your posting!

Guy

I am offened that you would say that and am calling my lawyer right now :p :p LOL

Oh wait, I can't,Then my lawyer would sue me for calling him between 1:42 and 1:44 pm

iheartdisney91

for some reason i hate christopher robin!!! and pinochio so there fate was really pleasing to see no offence! i just dislike them ever since i was 7 or 8

scottnj1966

I was hoping to see a list of characters that are no longer at the parks and what happened to them.
As this may have been pretty funny to some, I thought it was , well stooopid.
but thanks for sharing, so many people with lots of time on there hands, well like us and posting here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom